Meanwhile younger was standing near kitchen counter observing his decoration of juice. Unaware of the person coming near him. He saw his glass satisfied with the artwork and sat down. Tae's eyes moved towards front and his heart started beating loudly becz of fear...fear of getting scolded early in the morning. And he right away covered his face with the mask.

Jungkook's breath hitched when he finally saw tae's face

Jungkook's breath hitched when he finally saw tae's face...all so clearly. Puppy eyes widened in surprise...cute beanie covering his head...not to forget the pouty lips when their eyes met.

Tae indeed was the cutest and most beautiful person jungkook ever saw...but his happiness didn't last long when tae covered his face with mask. Raven scowled....so he walked towards the younger.

Younger panicked more watching kook's step which came near him. Jungkook instead went towards the fridge making tae sigh in relief.

"Why are u wearing a mask?" the deep voice came suddenly snapping tae's head to his side. Intense black eyes stared at tae all while raven's veiny hands opened the can of drink.

"Umm- I

"Umm- I ...good morning" tae let out biting his lips behind the mask. "I asked why are u wearing a mask?" jungkook gaped at him.

Tae gulped, but his forehead turned into creases wanting to scold the elder.

How can he be so dumb...he is the one who told me...muscled rabbit

tae thought but got out of his trance and answered "Becz u said I can't show my face to u" he replied not stuttering for the first time. And damn he was proud of himself.

What...how can he be so cute...oh god...and no I don't want u to wear that thing....i want to see ur face

Raven cleared his throat...dismissing his own thoughts "Uh-oh that just ignore it...no need to hide urself from me....and um u did good job yesterday....I guess" he said not knowing how to talk nicely.

I guess....rude bish...at least praise me nicely

"Okay" tae replied eyes diverting to his lap, his fingers fidgeting themselves. He can't stare at those intense eyes...it's hard. Also he removed his mask all while looking down.

"Cute"

"WHAT" tae asked bewildered....yes kook said it loudly.

"Cut...I said u should have cut the fruits properly...then ur juice would not have the peices left in it" jungkook replied saving himself abruptly.

Shit that was close

offcourse he said about my juice...why would he call me cute...i hate him

"Now let's go...we will be late" raven said and disappeared from there.

Soon both of them drove towards the football practice place...and jungkook can't be more happy when he saw the younger in his curly black hairs, wearing a cute outfit WITHOUT a mask. But they didn't talk...just silence until they reached their destination. Blame it on jungkook's attitude.
___________________________________________
A/N:

Enjoy💜😚...finally he saw tae😂

Beauties~
___________________________________________