Chapter 20: Examination.

Word Count: 1826.
(A/N: First I'd just like to say that I apologise for this being so late, I never update this late, but I've been dealing with Covid and haven't been able to concentrate or anything until now. Secondly, thank you all so much for 200+ reads!😊🖤💙 It means the world to me! Anyway, I hope you like the chapter either way & I hope you like the book so far!🥰)

Monday soon rolled around and everyone was on edge. The group had to go back to school like nothing happened until the court day arrived and with that not been decided yet who knows how long they'd have to wait.

Hizashi woke up to his loud alarm with a soft whine before reaching over to his bedside table and switching it off. Yawning, he stretched and opened his eyes to see Aizawa already away sat up in his bed. The blonde smiled to himself before tackle-hugging the raven, making him jump. "Good morning, my little kittycat!" He beamed and hugged his boyfriend tightly.

"Tsk, little?" Shota grumbled tiredly, erupting a laugh from the blonde.

"Yeah! You're my little kittycat!" The larger teen beamed, hugging the ravenette tighter and kissing his cheek. Aizawa huffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "Aww, don't be like that Kittycaaat!" Yamada said with a laugh. Shota sighed and shifted into Hizashi's lap, resting his head on the blonde's collarbone.

"Fine but if you call me that in front of anyone then I'll use my scarf to tie you upside down in the gym." The dark haired male mumbled and slowly closed his eyes with a small smirk on his lips. Hizashi blushed a light shade of pink and laughed a little nervously. Gently running his fingers through his lovers jet black hair, the blonde lay back down with Aizawa on top of him. The raven hummed contently as he relaxed against Hizashi. They lay there peacefully for a few moments until their peace was interrupted by another alarm. Aizawa whined and buried his face further into Yamada's collarbone.

Laughing, the blonde sat back up with Shota and turned his alarm off. "Time for school Kittycat." Yamada stated calmed as he gently rubbed the ravenette's back. Shota whined again and wrapped his arms around his lovers waist, clinging to him. "Aw, I know it's too early but Grand Torino isn't gonna wait for us to arrive to start." The bubble teen stated with a smile and gently shook his lover.

"No." Aizawa grumbled.

"Come on Sho! We're gonna be laaaaate!" The blonde whined back. The raven sighed and slowly lifted his head up from Hizashi's collarbone. Looking up at his lover with tired eyes he pouted. "Aww, I know you're tired babe but we're gonna be late."

"Fine.." The ravenette sighed and rubbed his tired eyes. The smaller teen sluggishly got up out of bed and got himself dressed and ready for school, shortly followed by Hizashi.

Once they both were ready to go they shared one last soft, gentle kiss. They smiled to one another before holding hands and walking out to the others. "Come on you guys! We're gonna be late." Oboro yelled to the two. Rubbing the back of his neck, Hizashi laughed softly.

"Yeah sorry. Sho was trying to oversleep." Yamada joked with a laugh. Shota grumbled and punched Hizashi in the arm. "Owe! Shoooo!" The blonde cried dramatically, making Aizawa roll his eyes.

"Let's get going." The raven sighed before walking out of the dormitories, the rest of the group following closely behind him.

———

The school day went on as it normally would however Hizashi couldn't shaking what was happening from his mind. However, no matter what thought crossed his mind he kept his normal smiling face to seem strong. Many people in his class asked him if he was okay, of course seeing what happened on the news. Word about Hizashi's parents had spread throughout the entire school. The blonde knew the only reason people were asking and checking if he was okay was because they cared about him but it only made him feel worse. He felt like a helpless child. He wasn't a helpless little boy. Not anymore. He just wished for all of this to be over already.