Chapter 5: Heroics.

Word Count: 1823.

Hizashi walked home with Shota that day and made sure that he was okay. The raven's parents thanked him for looking after their son and asked the blonde if he wanted to stay. Yamada scrambled for an answer before he declined, saying that he had to be home for something. When in reality he was just worried about what would happen if he wasn't home by a certain time. He wanted to accept so he could spend more time with Shota but he also didn't want to risk it. However, he did get Aizawa's phone number and they said he could come around anytime.

Today was a new day, five days after his first day at UA, and it was a bright, sunny Friday afternoon. Hizashi was happily sat at his desk, listening to music during his break time. Humming and bobbing his head along to the music, he didn't notice his classmates enter the room. The red headed teen rolled his eyes before taking his seat. The young blonde flinched when he felt a pair of hands on his shoulders. He looked up to see Toshinori smiling down at him. "Hey buddy!" Yagi beamed with a bright smile. Yamada softly calmed down and smiled back, taking out his earphones.

"Hey, Yagi." He said with a smile.

"Did you stay here all break?" The other blonde asked before taking his seat again.

"Yeah..but it's fine. I like being alone.." Hizashi stated and rubbed the back of his neck, smiling softly. Although, he wasn't really telling the truth. He didn't like being alone but the class had already formed small friendship groups rather quickly and he didn't want to impose. Plus, he felt like he'd just be bothering them with his presence or bother anyone and everyone around him with how loud he can be. So he decided to himself that he would close himself off from the others in his class, only speak to them during class and spends all of their breaks and lunches alone in the classroom.

"Ha ha! Fair enough my friend. Just know that you are always welcome to hang around with me and the others. I'm sure they won't mind." Toshi said with a smile and gave him a thumbs up. Yamada smiled back and nodded to him before looking around the room. He watched as everyone took their seat but realised that Aizawa hadn't come back to class. The blonde took out his phone and messaged the other teen.

Hizashi_Yamada: 'Hey, Zawa! Class is gonna start soon you should get here quick, ya dig?'

Shota_Aizawa: 'Yeah, yeah, I'll be there soon. Went to take a nap and overslept. Also, it's AIzawa, not Zawa.'

Hizashi_Yamada: 'I knowww! But Zawa sounds betterrr!'

Shota_Aizawa: 'Whatever..'

Hizashi smiled to himself before putting his phone away again. Toshi crossed his arms and looked over at the other blonde. "Talking to Aizawa, huh?" He teased with a smile. A light pink blush crept onto Yamada's cheeks as he turned to look at Toshinori.

"H-Huh?"

"That's who you're talking to, right? Aizawa."

"I-I was just wondering where he was! He's gonna be late for class!" Hizashi stuttered as his blush grew darker and he waved his hands in front of his face.

"Sureeee, that's all it is." Toshi said with a booming laugh as he leaned back in his chair. Hizashi hid his face in his hands as he calmed himself down. Toshi smirked a little before sitting on his chair properly.