Chapter 2: The Letter.

Word Count: 1138.

A week had past by and Hizashi has been waiting in anticipation for the letter that will hopefully be accepted into the best school for hero's in training. In the meantime he has been keeping himself active, training both body and quirk, to stop himself from going mad from simply waiting.

Hizashi and his mum went out for a run before they finally arrived back home. Aiko unlocked the door and opened it, holding it open for her son. The blonde immediately rushed inside as he was so full of energy. His mother laughed softly as she watched him race around the living room. She closed the door then picked up the mail they had gotten while they were out and looked through it. "Hizashi!" She yelled excitedly as she rushed over to him. Yamada looked up at his mum and tilted his head a little. "You've got a letter! It's from UA!"  She smiled.

The door opened and slammed closed again as Hizashi's father walked in. Aiko gave the blonde his letter and told him to go up to his room. The boy nodded and rushed off upstairs with it. "The fuck was that all about?" Katashi, Hizashi's dad, asked as he crossed his arms. Aiko simply walked into the kitchen and turned the kettle on. "He's just gotten a letter is all." She stated plainly as she made herself a coffee.

Hizashi closed his door behind him and sat at his desk before looking down at the letter in his hand. He was so nervous. The nerves began to build up in the pit of his stomach and he started to doubt himself. 'What if I didn't get in?' The blonde thought to himself. He slowly opened the envelope and a small disk fell onto his desk. The disk lit up and a hologram jumped out of it, it was the principal.

"Hizashi Yamada. Hello there, I am the principle! You're writing exam was very impressive and I'm happy to say you passed!" The small man yelled happily and Yamada smiled brightly, throwing his fists into the air. "The practical was also very impressive, young Yamada! There are your results." He said with a smile as he pulled up a screen that showed his results. He had 39 Villain Points and 40 Rescue Points.

Hizashi widened his eyes when he saw his results. He surprised himself. His eyes eyes started to well up with tears, happy tears.

"We all were very impressed with you young Yamada! This here was what shocked us the most!" The small man beamed with a smile being playing the clip of Hizashi saving Shota. He watched closely and smiled brightly when he saw his new friend. "You both performed excellently. Welcome, young Yamada. You are apart of the hero academia!" The man yelled, smiling.

The blonde cried happy tears and he smiled brightly. He wipes his tears away but they just kept coming. Hizashi had been waiting anxiously for this day but he never thought that he'd actually get accepted.

He quickly tidied everything away, leaving the envelope on his desk, and wiped his tears away as his father walked into the room. The young blonde looked up at him and smiled. "Did you get accepted?" His father asked and he simply nodded. "To the school I picked out for you, right?" He said more sternly and he stepped closer to the young boy. The blonde started to panic and he quickly nodded as a response. "Can I see?" Katashi asked as he crossed his arms.

Hizashi froze and looked down as he nervously played with his fingers. He slowly shook his head, making his father mad. "Why not?" He asked through grit teeth. The tall man looked behind the boy and saw the envelope on his desk. Reaching around, he picked up said envelope and looked at it. "This isn't from Shiketsu Hizashi, it's from UA!" He yelled making the young blonde flinch.

"I-I'm sorry dad b-but I don't wanna go to Shiketsu, yo.. I-I wanna go to UA." The boy stuttered as he nervously played with his fingers. "And I've already made a friend! W-Well, I think I have at least.." The young blonde muttered and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I don't care if you've made a friend or not!" The man kept yelling, making Hizashi flinch. He went to raise his hand until Aiko walked in and pulled him away from the young blonde.

"That's enough, out!" She yelled at him and pointed towards the door. Katashi grumbled before walking out of the room, followed by Aiko. Hizashi slowly tried to calm himself down and he looked down at the floor as his door was closed. Even though the door to his room was closed he could hear the argument his parents were having.

"If I ever see you raise your hand to him again, Katashi, we are gone you hear me?!" Aiko yelled. "Why can't you just be happy for him? He's gotten into the best school in Japan. He's possibly made a friend and it's not even his first day." The woman stated, trying to reason with Katashi.

"The best school in Japan? That isn't UA! And who gives a shit if he's made a friend?! It's probably an imaginary fuckin friend." The man scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"He is going to UA whether you like it or not. That's why he wants to go."

"Fine, whatever." He sighed and walked off. Aiko sighed and rubbed her eyes before walking back into Hizashi's room. She looked up to see the young blonde laying down on his bed. She walked over and sat down next to him.

"Would you like to tell me about this new friend of yours?" Aiko asked with a soft smile as she looked down at her son. Hizashi was silent for a moment before he sat up and rubbed his tired eyes.

"His name is Shota Aizawa, I saved him in the practical exam. And we walked home together.." Yamada said with a small smile.

"Aizawa, eh?"

"Yeah why?" The boy asked confused and looked up at his mother.

"I know the Aizawa's, they're a nice family." She said with a smile. "I'm so proud of you kiddo." Aiko gently ruffed Hizashi's hair, making the blonde laugh a little.

"Really?" The blonde asked with a small smile.

"Of course I am honey. You got into UA!" She said happily before bringing him into a loving, warm embrace. "That and I'm always proud of you 'Zashi." She said while lightly rubbing the boy's back then she checked her watch. "It's getting late, you should get some sleep." Hizashi nodded then watched his mum get up and walk to the door.

"Goodnight, 'Zashi."

"Night."