Chapter 23

Victoria Fox

I hate Benjamin and Katrine.

We had to cut short our already short honeymoon and come home because Benjamin was spotted having a chat with Joseph. He has probably not done anything yet as when Aaron called Joseph to ask him about general things, grandpa didn't mention Benjamin at all.

But yeah, he is trying to scare us by being around Joseph and he was successful. I wish this would all just get over, I mean Aaron and I finally got together, we need to focus on ourselves. I don't understand why we can't take any action against them before they do something that might make a huge impact.

On the bright side, we also had to come back because Elizabeth was pregnant, Mary was so happy with the news that she hosted a grand celebration for their first ever great-grandchild. Even though I already knew she was pregnant, the conformation sent me over the moon. I can't believe my best friend is pregnant! I am going to be an aunt.

I was bored as I worked today, I didn't feel like doing anything, I mean I was supposed to be on a vacation, having mind numbing sex with my husband but no, I am greeting costumers and cooking food. But I would be lying if I say Aaron didn't make the best of the situation, for the limited time we were there in Greece, we didn't step out of the hotel room. He didn't even let me rest on our way back in the flight. I couldn't look at my airhostess in her eyes as she for sure heard me scream and moan.

Aaron had a thing for showing off, he needed people to see the things he does to me, like the hickeys, our messed up hotel room and my screams. He had this need to make sure people knew that I belong to him. It's embarrassing for me, I mean I would be lying if I say I didn't like it but he has a proud smirk on his face whenever we walk out of somewhere after 'doing the deed' there.

But luckily today wasn't entirely bad, Elizabeth was sitting in front of me as we discussed baby names, it was exciting because we've been discussing baby names since middle school. But sadly we don't like the baby names we used to like before. It surprising how our tastes change over time, mostly because you meet some stupid people who ruin names for you. Like Katrine is a good name, but she ruined it with her awful personality.

"How about Isabella?" Elizabeth asked and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "Beth, you know for the past hour we are only going through girl names, right? There is a possibility you might have a boy." I say and she sighs.

"I know but Nathan wants a girl, his family is filled with boys so I feel like it's going to be a boy. I don't actually have a gender preference but Nathan does. I mean I am sure he'll be happy irrespective of the gender but I guess he is more inclined towards having a girl." I nod as I agree with Elizabeth, Aaron also wanted a baby girl, as he says girls never leave their fathers but boys always are more attached to their mothers.

"Whatever you do, don't ask Aaron for any advice on baby names. He'll start suggesting 'royal baby names'" I roll my eyes as I think of Aaron, who started suggesting names like 'Diana', 'Charlotte' and 'Harry'. Elizabeth laughs at my comment as she digs into her chocolate cake.

"So what about your 'baby', do you think you'll get pregnant?" She asked and I shifted uncomfortably, I didn't feel like talking about it, because when I talk about it everything becomes very real all of a sudden but I can't hide things from Elizabeth.

"I missed my periods this month, but I am not exactly sure, so I am going to wait a few more days before actually taking a pregnancy test, also I feel like you should enjoy your moment alone, I don't want you to share your celebration with me." I say and Elizabeth eyes well up with tears.

Yes, she is very hormonal.

"That's so sweet of you, I hate sharing my attention but I honestly wouldn't mind doing it with you." She says as she looks at me with a big smile on her face before she stuffs her mouth with more cake.