"Oh right! Too bad, I always wanted to meet your mother, she is one of my idols you know. I wanted to learn her chocolate soufflé recipe." I say as I sigh, truth to be told I came to this convention to meet all of my idols and I met most of them. I guess I won't be meeting Sandra West anytime soon.

"I can teach you that if you want." He offers and I was skeptical, yes I desperately wanted to learn that recipe for my restaurant's menu but I didn't want to go to his house to learn it.

"Don't worry, we have a kitchen set up here, I can teach you there." He said as if he read my mind when I didn't answer for long. I look over to where he was pointing, there was a huge beautiful open kitchen in full view. Aaron could easily find me here too.

I agree as I send Aaron my live location so that he can track me down if I am not able to answer my call while cooking.

As I wear my apron I could see a few girls shooting me the jealous look which made me laugh. As Ryder started teaching me the recipe, I couldn't help but be happy that I considered his proposition. This was a revolutionary way to make soufflé.

Aaron Riverwood

As I walked around the convention, I think I saw Victoria with an oddly familiar man. I walked up to them and saw them making something. Victoria looked too engrossed and occupied with the cooking like she always is to notice that Ryder West was eyefucking her and touching her with every chance he got.

That asshole.

As I walked up to them, Ryder stood behind Victoria and helped her stir, just to feel her against him. I felt anger burn in me as Victoria chuckled a bit before moving away from him.

"Victoria." I called her out as I stood in front of them, Victoria looked up and her eyes lit up when she saw me. She quickly kept the bowl down and almost hopped and skipped in my arms with a huge smile on her face. It warmed my heart to see how happy she was to see me.

Since the time she came back in my life she has always been mad at me or was not talking to me at all. Now that she is finally with me, I felt like I was very special and that I meant a lot to her. This just made fall in love with her more. Our argument in the morning was the highlight of my day. I was smiling all day because of it.

"So how was the fair?" I asked and she just rolled her eyes at me, "It is a convention and it was very productive. I learnt so many things including Sandra West's soufflé recipe, which he taught me." I looked over at Ryder and we smiled at each other, but I don't think either of us was genuinely smiling. It felt like a competition even though I had already won, I mean Victoria is my wife.

"Victoria, it was great teaching you, I am actually glad we got to reconnect a little, just brought back a lot of memories from you know. Now I have to teach you a final thing then our lesson will be over." He said as he winked at her making me want to bash his head in his stupid soufflé.

"I actually need to talk to my wife a little, so please excuse us." I say, and before he could respond, I take Victoria to the back of the fai- convention. She shoots him an apologetic view after which she gives me angry look.

"Are you seriously jealous?" Victoria asks me as we finally reach a place where people were not in sight.

"I am not jealous. It's just whenever I see a guy being overly friendly with you, or tries to touch you, or even undresses you with his eyes I feel like cutting his hand off, then beating him up with it." I explain and she just stares at me like I make no sense.

"And what's a shorter way of describing this feeling?" She asks me like I am a five year old child.

"Jealousy." I mutter and she smirks at me knowingly, "Okay now I am going to go back and learn the final step while you wait near the car, as I can't stand you guys fighting. Then we can go out and have a wonderful dinner." She states and turns around to go back but I couldn't let that happen.

I pull her back by her waist and before she could react I claim her lips and kiss her hard. I hear her muffled mewls of protest but I don't stop. I increase the pressure against her lips as I devour them, her hands fisted my t-shirt tight as she kissed me back. My hands roam around her body making me groan as I feel her soft curves against my hard body.

My lips trailed down to her neck to mark her, alarming her as she tried to push me away, by pulling on my hair but her small body couldn't make much of an impact on me. I continued sucking on her neck harshly as she cried out softly. Her head fell back as she finally gave into me, my teeth grazed against the spot I sucked making her moan lightly. I look down at the bruise that had formed on her neck, proudly standing out.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" She whisper yells as she feels the hickey with her hand and winces a little. I look at her, as she desperately tries to fix her appearance.

Fuck, I was hard now.

"Okay how do I look?" She asked making me laugh brazenly. No matter how much she fixes her hair or dress, her face gave it all away. Her sinful lips were swollen, her beautiful face was flushed red and I don't think I need to talk about the hickey which was still visible even though she tried really hard to cover it with her hair.

"You look very beautiful, just the way I like it." I say unapologetically making her roll her eyes and groan loudly as she blushed uncontrollably. I pecked her lips lightly and headed towards the car.

Look what jealously does to me!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey Beautiful People,

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I will update the next chapter soon. I am actually a little sad that this book is going to end soon as I really enjoyed writing it but anyways I will write more books.

Please let me know you views on this chapter because I would love to hear them.

Stay safe and have a good day!!

Follow me on Instagram, my handle is visible on my account.

Please VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE.

Thank you for all the love<3