Chapter 24: The Multiverse of Madness

Start from the beginning

"And who are you" says Aidan .

The boy looks at us with crazed eyes .

"I am the Author of this story" he says .

"What story?" I ask .

"The story your in you know Aidan Gallagher the serial killer Book 3" he says with a smirk .

"Okay ? What are you doing here " I reply .

Mr Author here says : "well I was thinking about your future but when I opened this app to write a new chapter I saw this madness .
Which brings me to ask . What the hell is going on!
Why are there people who shouldn't exist in this story here !?!"

"Author have a drink calm down . It's not like anything bad is happening" says Klaus .

Author says : "Excuse me Klaus , but people who are reading this chapter are confused as f**k. Because they are expecting the after math of Miles chocking Max with his shoe."

"Damn I did that with Lila once . What a funny coincidence ". Says five .

Aidan and I gasped . "miles is doing what ?!??!!!"I say .

Author says : "not now y/n . First we need to send them back to their universe . At least on the bright side there are no more people from other universe coming"

"HAHAHAHHA"

We hear a weird noise and CHUCKY AND TIFFANY and is that Jennifer Tilly ?

"Autobots where are we ?" Says Optimus Prime.

"I need Blood Elena" says Damon .

Wait aren't they from Vampire Diaries ?!

"Well you guys aren't the only ones who need blood" says Bella . SHES FROM FREAKIN TWILIGHT!!

"Teddy ??" I look around and see Mr. Bean .

"Happy Death Day to you !!!" Says a man in a baby mask  .

"Your Pennywise the clown and the destroyer of worlds and I condemn you back to hell" I see Lorain from conjuring yell at Pennywise .

Pennywise says : "Chill down girl"

" I am a Barbie girl in the Barbie." Says Barbie but is cut off by Elsa who freezes her .

"I am Sasuke Uchiha . And I need Chakra ." Says a guy with one red eye .

"Eleven are you listening?" Says Dr Brenner .

"Dude I am Millie Bobby Brown" replies Millie who was still casually floating in the air .

"Anyone called the BEATLES". Says the crew of Beatles band.

"Pika Pika Pika Chuuu!!" Yells Pikachu .

And pikachu thorws lightening at Lucifer Morningstar who blocks it and protects Chloe Decker.

"I am SpongeBob" says SpongeBob

"I am Groot" replies Groot.

" And I am BATMAN" says Bruce Wayne who wants to join in on the conversation.

"Yo ! What's going on here ? I need to go back . I am about to premier in Scream 5 coming January 13" says Sidney .

I was about to pass out .

I look at Author and .....

His jaw was dropped so deep that it was taller than the Great Wall of China .

And all of a sudden he screams so loud that all of us fall silent .

He says : "I swear if another one of you shows up I will.." he's cut off when a golden portal appears behind him .

He looks at it with crazed eyes .

Dr Strange comes out of it and says "Hi Author I am Dr Steven Strange and I am here to help you in this Multiverse of Madness😉"

The author looks pleased .

Dr Strange opens multiple portals and sends everyone back .

All that were remaining were Aidan , Author , Dr Strange and I .

Phew 😮‍💨

Dr Strange was about to leave when author said something to him and Dr Strange Nodded and he opened a portal and Allison Hargreeves popped out .

Author said something to her and she nodded .

She said to Aidan and I "i heard a rumor that Aidan you forgot that any of this happened . And y/n you thought that all of this was a dream ."

That's when I lost consciousness.

__________________

Abhhhhhhh!!!!!

I woke up screaming !!

Aidan came rushing to me asking what happened .

And I told him everything.

Aidan laughed and said I just had a dream .

Maybe it was a dream . Silly me .

Aidan then said : "Come on Y/n we better go .
Who knows when the light might attack next .I just talked to Asher and Nicks with them. Let's go . I will tell the CHEIF we're going".

I nod and leave .

That was one strange dream .

_________________________

Authors Note :

Haha 😂 Poor y/n she thinks it was all dream .

But we can't tell her can we.

Shh dear readers don't tell her . It's a secret 🤫.

We all know what really happened 😉

I was also I this chapter . Literally .

Anyway hope you all loved the chapter .

Vote and comment if you liked it .

That's all . See you all soon ,

Bye !