The next day

"Hello Victoria dear, I am so glad that you kids could come." Grandma said as she hugged me and Victoria. I headed inside the mansion, and remembered my first kiss with Victoria happened here, not so long ago.

"Happy birthday Mary!! I hope you are enjoying your day so far!" Victoria said as she handed the bouquet of orchids, which happened to be my grandma's favourite flower.

"Oh these are beautiful dear, come on in to the dining area." As we headed there Victoria excused herself and my grandma, worrying me for a minute.

We hadn't had a proper talk since yesterday which honestly scared me, because as much as I know her, she can be very impulsive. I was busy talking to Landon and grandpa about Nathan's wedding, when my grandmother called me in the kitchen.

"Aaron Asher Riverwood. How dare you disrespect your wife like that?" I was stunned as soon as I heard her bellowing voice and angry face, I look over at Victoria who has a few crocodile tears running down her beautiful face but a small smirk as she waited for my grandma to yell at me.

"But grandm-"

"NO"

"But she is-"

"No"

"I didn't eve-"

"No, so you are telling me you didn't kick her out of the conference room, when all she wanted was to meet you because she missed you." My grandmother asked as she consoled Victoria.

What the hell?

"Well, I didn't kick her out-" I try to explain myself but grandma doesn't let me finish.

"Don't take your woman for granted, I recently read this incident on the internet that a lady was betrayed by her husband. She showed up at her own funeral to horrify her husband after he paid someone to kill her." My grandmother said nonchalantly like she was telling me what food she had for breakfast today.

"I am not taking Victoria for- Wait what? I do-don't even know how to respond to that story." I exclaim as I try to register that absurd story.

"It's not a story, it's the reality. Look at this poor girl, she is so sweet to you and you treat her like this." My grandma says as she wipes Victoria's tears making me roll my eyes.

"It's just h-hurts when I give my hundred percent but he t-treats me like he doesn't even c-care about me." Victoria says between sobs with hurt evident in her voice.

God! This woman would have become an amazing actress.

My grandmother lectures me for at least ten more minute as Victoria continues to add fuel in the already flaming fire making it impossible for me to even speak. Thankfully grandma stopped when he heard the bell ring which meant Nathan had finally arrived with Elizabeth.

"Now Aaron, apologize to your wife and tell her you will always treat her well. Come out once you guys make up." Victoria has a mini freak out as grandma leaves us alone before she could stop her.

"You want to repeat that again, sweetheart?" I ask as I corner Victoria making her bite down on her lip hard as she looks up at me innocently.

Fuck, this woman will be the death of me.

"Aaron you look so good in that suit, I mean I am trying to not, but all I can think of is how bad I want you inside me. I just want to go home and bend at your will. Whatever you want, you can do it to me." She whispers innocently as she skims her hands on my chest making my eyes go wide in surprise. I feel my palms getting moist and my member hardening at her words.

"But we can't, see you outside. I am so excited to meet Elizabeth." She says excitedly before walking out on me.

What the fuck just happened?

She went from crying to seduction then just plain innocent excitement in the matter of minutes. That sly little kitten is toying with me, and sadly its working.

She is getting on my fucking nerves and that's just making me want her more. The last two months since I brought her back in my life have been hellish but I don't think I can imagine my life without her anymore. All I can think about is her. She is always occupying my mind, doing something or the other to push my buttons. This never happened with Katrine or any other woman, it was always very simple but with Victoria, it's different.

I am obviously not in love with her but I guess I may be a bit infatuated.

Hey Beautiful People,

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I will try to update the next chapter in two days.

Sorry if you didn't like this chapter much but I am not really good at writing the male protagonist's POV, I will definitely work on it.

Please check out my third book in The Billionaire Brothers Series: Landon Chambers

Follow me on Instagram, my handle is visible on my account.

Please VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE.

Thank you for all the love<3