chapter 22

It's winter now, the weather getting colder but the snow hasn't fallen yet. People walk around the city while wearing thick clothes to keep themselves warm, including Hunters as they work to clear the gates while the sun is up so they can rest at night.

The weather is colder than in the daytime. Everyone is in the comfort of their home to rest and spend time with their families.

Woo Jin-Chul arrived in front of Sung Jin-Woo's house to pick him up. The time he's supposed to pick him up is 10 am but Jin-Chul is very nervous that he wakes up early and waits in front of the apartment building for 2 hours because he doesn't want to be late.

'Come on, Jin-Chul, knock on that door. You met his family, they are nice people so knock on the damn door', Jin-Chul take a deep breath and knock the door.

He heard a faint 'coming' from the inside and wait. Seconds later, the door was opened by Jin-Woo's mother, Park Kyung-Hye. She smile happily when she saw Jin-Chul and let him come inside.

He noticed that she is looking intently at his clothes. Jin-Chul sweats, does his clothes aren't good enough for this? He is wearing a long grey coat that reaches his knees on top of a black long sleeve shirt, a peach color scarf that was wrapped around his neck, a long black pants, and a pair of black leather shoes. This time, he didn't wear his black sunglasses. He thought that he looks just fine? Why does she look at him like that?

Then Jin-Chul saw that she nodded to herself. "You came to pick up Jin-Woo, right? He will be here in a moment. Take a seat, do you want a drink?", she asked.

Jin-Chul sighed in relief. "No need, ma'am", he politely refuses and sits on the sofa. She left to get Jin-Woo. Then Jin-Woo's sister, Sung Jin-Ah walks in. She saw Jin-Chul and sit on the other side of the sofa, far away from Jin-Chul.

"Just so you know, if you break my oppa's heart, I will cut your dick off", she threatened.

Jin-Chul clamped his legs(internally) and said, "Rest assured, I won't." He's not surprised by the threat since she is protective of her brother too when he first met her.

Jin-Ah nodded in satisfaction and plays with her phone.

Not long after, Jin-Chul heard footsteps. Sung Jin-Woo slowly walks out with a faint blush on his cheeks. He is wearing a grey turtleneck sweater covered up by a grey jacket with blue lines, peach color fur on the hood, and black leggings with a peach color short skirt. The leggings show off his long and lean legs. Jin-Chul was love-struck that he stare at Jin-Woo, for a little too long. Jin-Chul can almost feel that he's going to have a nosebleed.

Jin-Woo crosses his arm and his cheeks become red in embarrassment. He can't believe that his mom made him wear these tight pants that she calls leggings! With a skirt at that too! Jin-Woo sighed in defeat internally.

Park Kyung-Hye clapped her hands in delight. It is a big coincidence but their clothes are matching. When both of them stand next to each other, it is like they are a pair of lovers that planned to wear matching clothes. She pats herself proudly.

"Time to go young men, you have a date, right? Go! Go enjoy yourself!", she said as she push both of them to the door.

"Mom!", Jin-Woo whined. How can his mother say that when Jin-Chul is here?! So embarrassing!! Jin-Chul blushed in embarrassment and happiness.

Jin-Chul wears back his leather shoes while Jin-Woo wears a pair of black sports shoes with blue streaks. Jin-Chul takes a look at Jin-Woo and accidentally sees Jin-Woo's thighs, those beautiful and juicy pairs of thighs.

Jin-Chul's eyes become sharp and he let out a low unnoticeable growl. ".. mine.. ", he mutters in a very low voice.

Jin-Woo heard him and look back, "Jin-Chul? "