With the [Faker] class and the fact I get 10 Stat Points every time I level up got me a total of 150 Points with the 20 I already had. My stats got quite the boost.

I felt Morgana hop onto the bed. "So, what's next?" I asked, turning my head to face him.

"Now we just wait for the change of heart," he said, laying down into a comfortable spot.

"Hn," I grunted, turning back into the pillow and falling asleep a few minutes later.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

~ 4/22 – Akihabara – After School ~

"So, what are we doing here?" Morgana the (not) cat asked, half coming out of my backpack and placing his paws on my shoulder.

"We're here to have some fun for ourselves," I replied with a smile on my face. "Plus, I've always wanted to come to this place."

Now that I finally have some free time to myself I'm here in Akihabara. In my past life, I always wanted to travel here. This place is pretty much the center of Japanese pop culture.

"First, we'll start with some arcades, then we'll look through some stores, and maybe grab a bite to eat." I relayed my ideas of what to do today.

"Sounds like a plan," Morgana said. "Maybe we can get some sushi to eat later?"

"Sure, why not?" I am in the mood for sushi. "Let's head to the arcade first."

"Alright! Sweet fishy goodness, we'll be coming of you soon."

I went walking for a couple of blocks 'til we came across what I was looking for. A TAITO Station, which is an arcade place. Stepping through the entrance I got several notifications.

Multiple Quests Added

Huh, a lot of these have to do with different games. Well, this just gives me more incentive.

"Ready to have some fun, Morgana?" I was smiling in excitement for the games.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"What!? How'd you do that on your first three tries?"

"I told you, I am the crane game master." ¬‿¬

The best part is that my prizes are all Pokémon plushies.

Quest Completed

[Crane Game]

Objective: Win a prize on any crane game machine. [x]

Bonus Objective: Win 3 prizes in 3 plays. [x]

Rewards: 2 Gacha Tickets, +1 LUK.

Bonus Rewards: 3 Gacha Tickets, +3 LUK.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"I thought I told you to smile more?"

"I am smiling..."

"Oh come ooonnnn, Mona, do it. You're much cuter when you smile."

"Wha- C-cute?"

"Oh? If cats could blush, I'm pretty sure you'd be blushing right now."

"Hey! I am NOT a cat!"

*Ka-chick*

"Hey! Wait! It caught my angry face! We can't keep that!"

"We absolutely are. Angry you is cute as well."

"Stop calling me cute! I'm a boy, I'm not supposed to be cute!"

"...Hmm, maybe I should add some sparkles around you. It'd make you look cuter."