~ 4/20 – Café Leblanc – Evening ~

Quest Updated

[Castle of Lust]

Kamoshida has been taking advantage of the students for too long. It's time for your team's first heist. Steal his treasure and induce a change of heart before you are expelled.

Deadline: May 2

Objective:

- Reach the treasure room. [x]

- Send the calling card. [x]

- Steal the treasure. [x]

- Wait for the change of heart. [ ]

Rewards: ???

"Haaaa, I'm exhausted," I groaned out, crashing, facedown, into my bed.

Ryuji, Ann, Morgana, and I had just finished stealing the treasure in Kamoshida's Palace. We had completed the entire path to the treasure on the 18th and Ryuji wrote the calling card yesterday. Today is the day we sent it to him by hanging multiple copies in the lobby of the school. All of us decided that a pervert like Kamoshida needed to be dealt with quickly before he harasses more students, so we worked our butts off to get this done as quickly as possible.

Ended up gaining a lot of levels and some new skills through this.

Name: Yuki Emiya

Age: 15

Title: True Magician

Class: Faker

Alignment: Neutral Good

Level: 18

HP: 1407/2500 [Regen: 5/min]

MP: 2175/6480 [Regen: 12.96/min]

Stamina: 46% [Regen: 2%/min]

STR: 69 (+20%): 82

END: 46 (+10%): 50

DEX: 86 (+35%): 116

INT: 72 (+25%): 90

WIS: 51 (+10%): 56

LUK: 50 (+10%): 55

Stat Points: 25

Money: 57695 yen

Skills Acquired

[Charisma] Level: 3 [11%]

A composite skill consisting of a person's charm as well as their natural talent to command or unify a country.

- Increase damage dealt by allies and self by 5% when fighting together.

- Certain actions are easier the higher level this skill is.

[Presence Detection] Level 7 [35%]

The ability to detect others and local mana sources.

- Range: 700 meters.

[Presence Suppression] Level 10 [75%]

Whereas [Presence Concealment] hides your entire existence, this ability hides your supernatural signature, allowing you to be perceived as an ordinary human. Works as long as you do not blow your cover.