12. New Home

After fleeing from the cops and guards, Millie got word from her parents that there was a rather large farm for sell that was hidden behind the trees

After fleeing from the cops and guards, Millie got word from her parents that there was a rather large farm for sell that was hidden behind the trees. But nobody could afford it because of everything it came with. So Millie showed Stolas and he immediately purchased it. The farm would be a phenomenal gift for Blitz.

"Where are we going? And where is Stolas?" Blitzø asked.

"Don't worry, sir. The prince is already there at your new home with your present!" Moxxie smiled.

Loona was on her phone with her things packed in the van. "This place better have WiFi."

Blitzø just sighed, but his eyes widened once the trees were cleared. A very large farmhouse with a big barn beside it, crops growing out of the ground and a pond on the far right side of the farmhouse. He got out of the van and stared in awe. "Stolas bought this..?"

Millie got out as well and nodded. "Here's your first surprise!"

"And your second should be riiight.." Moxxie looked at his watch.

Blitzø was immediately distracted by the distant neighs and galloping noises. His jaw almost hit the ground when he saw Stolas riding a grey horse with a flaming mane and tail. He was followed by several other horses.

Stolas pulled back to stop the horse. "Surprise!"

Blitzø's eyes lit up like a kid in Toys R Us, but he was kind of skeptical. "Am I seriously dreaming this dramatically?"

The love of his life, on a horse farm, riding a horse. Maybe he was dreaming. Maybe this was all in his head. Maybe he never even met Stolas or his employees.

He was interrupted by a harsh pinch.

"OW! What the fuck Mils?!"

Millie smiled. "You looked like you were gonna say it wasn't real, so I pinched ya!"

Blitzø rubbed his arm with a pout. "So...it's real? They're real? Stolas riding a horse isn't just a fantasy dream?"

Stolas giggled. "Everything is real, darling. Millie informed me of a farm that was isolated from the authorities. They took a tour of the farm and showed me pictures. But somehow no one could afford such a beautiful property. Now I see why! They're breeding wild horses! I had to buy it for us!"

Loona looked up from her phone. "Oh, we moved to a farm. Eh. Better than being shot at through the walls."

If Stolas wasn't married, Blitzø would straight up marry him right now. But he decided that pulling him off the horse and making out with him was a much better choice.

"You beautiful fucking bird. I love you so much." Blitzø cooed.

Stolas chuckled as he was smothered in kisses. "Easy cowboy!"

Blitzø pulled the prince up and attempted to climb on the horse. "Come on...just a-...fuck me..."

Stolas smiled and hoisted the struggling imp up a little. "That was half my energy, Blitzy."