9. Pacifist

A/N: NOT ME NEGLECTING MY OTHER BOOKS🥺💔

"The human world? That seems much too dangerous for little imps like yourselves

"The human world? That seems much too dangerous for little imps like yourselves..." Stolas sat up on the couch.

"We're starting a business. People give us a target to kill from the human world and we go deal with them. Using your book of course." Blitzø said.

"But we don't even know how dangerous the target is! This could go badly!" Moxxie frowned in concern.

Millie kissed her husbands cheek. "We'll be fine, baby. We have the prince with us if anything goes wrong."

"But he doesn't-"

"Enough whining like a bitch, Mox. Stolas? Open up the portal." Blitzø said.

"Yes, sir." Stolas wrote the spell on the wall and it opened to reveal a new environment.

A teenager's bedroom.

Blitzø stepped in the portal and helped Stolas through. His employees right behind the dazed prince. "Loonie stay here and be ready to open another portal."

Loona gave a thumbs up, the grimoire under her arm.

Once the portal closed, Blitzø looked at the targets photo. "Okay gang, we have to kill this guy." The photo showed a large countryman.

"Wait, kill?" Stolas frowned.

"Yeah, why?-oh...shit." Blitzø facepalmed. He forgot that the prince was pacifist, so killing was out of the question. "Okay. Stay here while we kill- I mean deal with them."

Stolas nodded, still uneasy about the unnecessary killing. "Yes sir."

"Good boy." Blitzø cooed. "Okay, stay here." He closed the door. "Let's ice this fucker."

Meanwhile, Stolas was fascinated with the foreign objects around him. "Hm...ps5? What does that mean?" He bent down and pressed a button on the small machine. He was shocked to see the exact same logo appearing on the tv.

He saw a controller light up in response as well and that caught his attention.

"Well hello there."

Stolas gasped in surprise, trying to use his magic but it never came. He had forgotten that his magic was taken away from him.

"You're a tall, yet pretty lil birdie." The man with a heavy country accent sat down on the bed. "Come sit next to me."

Stolas looked at the man in confusion. "You're not...afraid of me?"

"I've taken shits that were scarier than you. Besides, you're just curious about my game system."

"Your game system? This is your bedroom?" Stolas raised a suspicious eyebrow. He looked way too old for a bedroom like this.

"Yeah. I'm a bit of a young soul, yknow?" He said, looking directly at the owl.

Once Stolas got a complete look at the man, his eyes widened. This man was the target! If he's here then who is Blitzø and his crew trying to kill?

"DAMMIT!" Blitzø shouted. He was currently fighting off the hefty goons that were in the living room. Thinking one of them was the target, they attacked and they're outnumbered.

"Fuck off, you assholes!" Blitzø shouted as he was pinned down.

Stolas opened the door, only to be pulled back. "Wha- let go of me!"

"Awww birdie gonna be mad?" The countryman grinned.

"Very!" Stolas began aggressively pecking at the man.

"Hey!- ow! Stop!"

Once his arm was free, Stolas bolted out of the room. "Blitz!"

"Stolas?" Blitzø looked up.

Stolas felt something pressed against his back.

"Not so fast, birdie." The countryman held a gun to the owls back. "You're gonna watch as your boyfriend and his friends die. Might even keep you for myself."

Blitzø growled under his breath. "Don't touch him, you fucking prick!"

"Shut up, demon."

Stolas looked at the lamp beside him and silently gulped. He wasn't exactly known for violence but he couldn't let these humans kill them. So he used the trick that Blitz uses all the time to get his way.

"You're a clever human." Stolas hummed, turning to face the countryman. "Tricking us and beating us so easily. It's a very sexy look on you all."

"Oh yeah?" The countryman pulled the owl closer by the waist.

"I wonder what taking multiple big strong countrymen feels like~" Stolas swayed his hips a little.

Blitzø felt like he was going to burn this house to the ground. What made Stolas lust after those assholes? He was afraid, he was threatened, he was....distracting them. Blitzø felt a smirk creep up on his lips. Stolas was distracting those horny fucks so they could attack fairly.

"Oh my, so eager." Stolas stopped a few hands from almost ripping his clothes off.

"Hey, you horny fucks! Stop trying to fuck a bird! Scratch that." Blitzø shot one of the men in the head. "My bird."

"Still outnumbered, freak." The countryman snapped his fingers and Blitzø was grabbed from behind.

Stolas gasped. "Let them go!"

"That depends. You gonna give me a lil something?"

Stolas looked at the man's lips and scrunched his face in disgust. He was pacifist, sure. But Blitz and his friends were two seconds from death.

But killing was terrible, especially when it's senseless.

But this wasn't senseless.

His subjects needed him, powerless or not.

Turning off the light switch, Stolas grabbed the nearest weapon. A baseball bat that the human foolishly displayed. He walked over and whacked the men holding Moxxie and Millie, he then turned and whacked the man holding Blitzø, surely cracking his skull.

Blitzø scooted away, completely confused about the cries and cracking bones around him.

Moxxie quickly stood up and eventually found a light switch.

Once it was on, all the imps saw was Stolas beating the life out of the target with a baseball bat.

And Blitzø was impossibly turned on.

Stolas slowly stopped and dropped the bat. "I...I'm sorry...I..." he looked around at the bloody massacre he committed and fell to his knees. "What have I done..."

"You're a pacifist, eh? Bullshit, you kicked ass! Fuck I love you!" Blitzø cheered, pulling the traumatized prince in for a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Stolas was in a complete state of shock, staring at his bloody hands.

He just...murdered people.

A/N: Poor Stolas is traumatized 😭