6. New Plan

A/N: Y'all was on that dark chapter like

"Blitz? You okay?" Loona asked her adoptive father

"Yeah, I'm good. Just thinking is all." Blitzø stared at the red light.

Loona knew that look all too well. Her friends made it common.

She placed a hand on his shoulder. "You fell for him, didn't you?"

Blitzø looked at the road, completely in thought. Him? Fall for a snobby rich asshole like Stolas? Never. "Stolas is back where he belongs. With his snobby rich family and friends where they eat cheese and insult the poor."

Loona started laughing. "I know you're lying because Stolas is far from arrogant as those other pricks."

Blitzø got quiet again. Loonie was right. Stolas wasn't as snobby and arrogant as the other Goetia demons. He was actually caring and understanding. Killing for him was a no no since he was very pacifist and he actually taught Blitzø a lot about outer space.

Stolas wasn't like the other Ars Goetia.

He was better than them.

And the realization hit like a fucking train.

Blitzø fell for the prince.

"I want him."

"Wut?" Loona look over while eating a candy car.

Blitzø stomped on the brakes. "I love him, Loona. I want him. I need him. I. Want. Stolas."

"Blitz, we dropped him off a few days ago and we're just going home after being chased constantly. Don't do anything stupid."

Blitzø sighed. "Okay..."

Loona aggressively rolled her eyes. "Those royal pricks are having a ball next week. Sneak in, grab the prince, don't bring him in the city. Too many witnesses."

Blitzø pulled over and hugged his daughter tightly. "Thank you Loonie Toonie! I won't screw up this time!"

"Uh huh." Loona got out of the van and went back in the building.

Meanwhile, Blitzø made a little trip down to his employees' apartment, banging on the door.

Moxxie groaned loudly and opened the door. "Yes, sir."

"Blitz, you're okay! Where's the prince?"

"I gave him back. But it was a mistake, guys. I love him. I want him back." Blitzø said.

Moxxie sighed. "Blitz, he's a Goetia. You took his powers and kidnapped him for like 3 months. They're going to be way too heavily guarded now that he's so vulnerable."

"But they're having a ball next week! That's the perfect time to kidnap him again! I mean come on, he loves me too!"

"Your face is plastered all over the news because you kidnapped him at first! Leave it alone, Blitz! He's suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. He doesn't love you, he's just traumatized." Moxxie said.

Blitzø's smile began to drop.

Moxxie sighed and hugged his boss/friend tightly. "I'm saving you the hurt, Blitz. Stolas is royalty. He's just like the rest of them."

Millie joined in on the hug. "He's right, sir. He could backstab you at any time."

Blitzø shook his head and pushed them away. "No. You're wrong. You're both wrong. Stolas loves me and I love him! He's NOT like those other pricks! You don't know him!"

"Blitz-"

"He's mine, dammit! That bitch doesn't deserve him! He's MY owl!" Blitzø stormed down the hallway of the apartment complex. "The prince is MINE!"

Millie looked at her husband with slight smile. "I'll give him a day."

"I'll start arranging his funeral."

After a few more days, Blitzø was itching to find a way to get that pretty owl back in his arms. But it soon dawned on him. He stole a evangelical pistol from his father years ago.

With a large grin, Blitz pulled out the gun and looked at it. "You're my backup plan."

All he had to do was sneak in, grab Stolas and that's it. How bad can a bunch of snobby rich people be?

A/N:IMA TAKE A NAP AND THEN GET TO THE GOOD SHIT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER