Dark Beast Ganon

The golden light faded away, allowing Link to see again. As his eyes adjusted, he found himself in front of Hyrule Field. The sun was beginning to rise now, as it slowly began to creep over the horizon.

Looking back at the castle, he suddenly spotted the Malice flying out from it and past him. Following it with his eyes, Link suddenly realized where it was all going. Converging into the center of the field, the Malice soon began to take on new form.

Link's friends, who had all taken refuge back at the ruins near Central Tower, watched the scene unfold themselves. They were all left speechless at the mere distant sight of it, forgetting their injuries which they had been busy tending to.

"By Nayru..." Sidon let slip through his lips. Even he was left stunned and terrified.

Link suddenly heard Zelda speak through the sounds of the transformation.

"Ganon... Ganon..." she repeated, growing louder until Link could hear her clearly, "Ganon was born out of a dark past. He is a pure embodiment of the ancient evil that is reborn time and time again..."

Ganon's body began to emerge from the cloud, as Link first saw a pair of gigantic tusks, followed by a huge pair of hooves. Its upper body rose from the cloud of Malice, revealing the demon king's true form. It was a gigantic, boar-like creature. Its body was completely made up of Malice, with purple flames raging across its back and its tusks.

"He has given up reincarnation and assumed his pure, enraged form. If set free upon our world, the destruction will be unlike anything ever seen before." Zelda warned him.

Ganon growled as he stomped on the ground, shaking the earth beneath him as he finalized his transformation.

Hatred and Malice incarnate: Dark Beast Ganon. It stared Link down, towering over him as if the Hylian were a mere insect to him.

Link suddenly heard something above him. Looking up, he suddenly saw a golden bow appear above him, bright light surrounding it as it slowly descended towards him.

 Looking up, he suddenly saw a golden bow appear above him, bright light surrounding it as it slowly descended towards him