Four: Camila

*Trigger Warning: Violence Ahead*

"You have a what?" Lauren questioned as we started down the stairs into the basement of the club.

"A date," I stated simply while removing my jacket, handing it to my second. I unbuttoned the sleeves of my shirt, rolling them up my forearms.

"With who?" Lauren asked next, "Also, since when do you date?"

"None of your business," I said, "You sure it's him?"

"Yeah, Niall found him near the private school selling to some rich kids," Lauren confirmed. I nodded once before I pushed open the door at the bottom of the steps.

The basement was damp and dark as we stepped inside, in the center of the room sat Tommy Santarelli. He was cuffed to a chair and his mouth had been gagged. His right eye was swollen shut, Niall stood behind him.

"He give you any trouble, Ni?" I questioned as I stepped into the room, listening to the sounds of Lauren shutting the door behind me and Tommy's shallow breathing.

"None at all, boss," Niall smirked. I nod once to Niall, and he instantly moves away from Tommy, heading over to stand beside Lauren. I approach the tied up man, pulling my knife out of my back pocket.

"Tommy...Tommy...Tommy," I said his name slowly, letting out a 'tsk' once as I slide my knife along his cheek just barely breaking skin before pulling it away to walk around him, "Do you know why you're here, Tommy?"

"N-no," Tommy stammered out, shaking his head slowly.

"Well, a little birdie told me you've been selling product to kids," I stopped walking once I was standing behind him, placing a hand on his shoulder and squeezing down, "Did you forget the rules already?"

"N-no, m-ma'am, I-I just..." Tommy stuttered out and I hummed.

"You just...what?" I lifted an eyebrow.

"I-it wasn't your stuff...it was someone else's," Tommy tried to explain, "T-they gave it to me and my crew, told us to run it for them and we'd get a good penny out of it. I meant no harm to you, Scar, honest."

"See, I don't believe that, Tommy," I frowned as I placed my knife at Tommy's neck, slowly walking around him once more then bending down until I was level with him, "Because everyone around here knows they can't sell shit unless it's ran through me first."

"I-I'm telling you the truth!" Tommy argued, "H-he's new in town, doesn't know how shits ran around here. I tried to explain it to him, I swear, but he insisted. Then he had some of his goons corner me and I had no choice!"

"What's his name?" I lifted an eyebrow.

"I-I can't tell you," Tommy bowed his head slowly, refusing to meet my eyes, "He told me he wanted to remain anonymous. I'm dead if I tell you."

"You're dead if you don't," I stated as I pressed the knife deeper into Tommy's neck, the tip of it pricking his skin. Tommy flinched as he closed his eyes, "Come on, Tommy...you really don't wanna die, do you? You know I can protect you. Just give me his name."

Tommy remained silent, and I sighed softly before pressing the knife even deeper against his neck. His Adam's apple bobbed beneath the blade, and he cried out, "Okay okay! Please! Just stop!"

I smirk then as I slowly pull the knife away, rising to my feet, "I knew you'd see things my way," I said, "His name, Tommy."

Tommy's head dropped, "His name's Arin...Arin Ray."

I glance back at Niall, who nods his head once before turning to exit the room. I plaster on a smile before returning my gaze to Tommy, "See? Now that wasn't so hard."