Three: Normani

"Filthy words for such a pretty mouth."

The husky, yet feminine voice slides across my skin like silk. A shiver rushes down my spine. Her grip on my shoulder tightens, palm moving until it brushes across my upper arms. She doesn't let me go, and I slowly lifted my gaze to meet hers. My breath stuttering as she sucks me into those dark brown orbs, an almost haunting chill to their beauty.

I break our staring contest when her words finally sink in, "Excuse me?"

She smirks then, and I'm able to take in those high cheekbones. Her hair falls perfectly past her shoulders, tousled and messy as if she had just rolled out of bed. And yet, the look fits her.

She leans in then, her lips just barely brushing against my ear, "I said filthy words for such a pretty mouth."

"I heard what you said," I pulled away from her then, my eyes narrowing, "I just can't believe you said it."

She leaned back then, a small smile spreading across her features, "Oh?" She lifted an eyebrow.

My chest tightens as I take in our surroundings. There are literally dozens of people around us, hell Dinah is sitting right beside me, and yet it feels likes she's the only one in the room. This woman screams power, and for a moment I wonder what it'd be like to sink into it. Her power. To let it encompass me completely.

Shit, I need to escape.

"Okay well, this has been...strange," I said as I slowly pulled my arm from her grip, using my free hand to push her back so that I could slide off of my stool. I could feel Dinah following closely beside me.

The strange woman hardly budges as I slip off of my stool, her gaze trained solely on me. It makes me feel tingly and weird, and a lot of other confusing emotions.

"Don't I get to know your name? You did spill your drink on me after all."

"My dad always told me not to talk to strangers," I said simply as I nudged Dinah to the side a bit, trying to get her to move.

"Camila," the woman introduced, and I stopped turning to look at her. She smiles again, her dark eyes shining mischievously as she looked at me, "That's my name. Now it's only fair if you tell me yours."

I hesitated for a moment. Not because I didn't want her to know my name. No, a part of me wanted her to know every inch of me. She looked at me as if she wanted to know every inch of me. Her eyes scanned my body unashamedly, and thought actions like that often made me sick, when she did it, I felt myself grow hot.

"Normani."

"A beautiful name," Camila nodded once before she stepped aside, "I sincerely hope we'll meet again, Normani."

"Uh yeah, sure," I squeaked as I dragged Dinah away quickly by her wrist. I felt Camila's eyes searing into my back as Dinah and I quickly retreated towards the exit.

"What the hell was that?!" Dinah shouted.

"I don't know!" I called back, "Let's just go home!"

Dinah and I quickly slipped out of the club into the cool New York city air, wrapping our arms around ourselves as we were hit by an instant rush of wind, "She was so flirting with you, Mani!"

"I don't even know who she was!" I groaned as I stepped towards the edge of the street, lifting my arm to hail a cab, "And I felt so weird back there like...like she had me trapped but with just her gaze..."