Swapping Boyfriends (part 2, Jevon + Joliver)

"Okay Junior truth or dare" Devon said. "Hm dare" Junior smirks and looks at Devon. "I dare you to.... kiss me" Devon said while smiling. Junior and Devon both lean in and place a quick kiss on each other's lips. "I-" Oliver says and looks away from them.

"Seriously?!" Jake says. "Chill Jake it was just a dare" Junior says. "You just kissed my boyfriend" Jake said. "Hey babe calm down" Devon said and walked over to Jake who was now standing up getting closer to Junior. Jake pushed Devon back. "Your the one who suggested this dumb challenge, and you agree'd to play truth or dare" Junior said while getting up, his body inches away from Jake. "Oh fuck you Junior" Jake said. Junior punched Jake😯😯. They end up being held back by their boyfriends and taken home.

—With Joliver—

"What the fuck was that" Oliver said bringing Junior an ice pack. "I'm sorry I don't know what got into me" Junior said, putting the ice pack on his head. Oliver turned away shaking his head. "Baby please, I'm really sorry" Junior said while putting the ice pack down. Oliver turned around and Junior kissed him. "I'm... sorry" Junior said in between kisses.

"Okay I believe you" Oliver said, separating this kiss and laughing. "But you'll apologize tomorrow right?" Oliver asked. "Fine" Junior said. "Can we cuddle please?" Oliver asked. "Yes sweetheart we can" Junior said.

—With Jevon—

"Are you okay baby?" Devon asked. "I'm fine" Jake said. "I'm sorry baby" Devon said. "It's okay, I love you" Jake said. "I love you too" Devon replied with. "Come on let's go to bed" Devon said.

———————————————-————————————

Sorry it's taken me so long to post them. If you did know already I was sick but I'm better now.