Jokiver (Sknger Au part 3)

Here's part 3 since y'all wanted it. This is from Oliver's POV and this contains lyrics from "I Love You So" by The Walters

It was around 8pm and Junior had a concert at 9 again. He offered me to come with him and I agreed. We both got ready and left the house. We arrive at the place and Junior goes backstage to prepare while I sit in the front row seat again.

The curtains rise and the music starts playing. "I just need someone in my life to give it structure, to handle all the selfish ways I'd spend my time without her, your everything I want but I can't deal with all your lovers" Junior sings. The crowd cheers and some people started screaming. I love how supportive everyone here is he's lucky to have fans like this.

"Your saying I'm the one but it's your actions that speak louder, Giving me your love when you are down and need another, I've gotta get away and let you go, I've gotta get over" Junior sings.

The best drops and Junior pulls me on stage "But I love you so, I love you so, i love you so, i love you so" Junior puts his mic in one hand and hands my waist with the other.

Junior moves his hands off my waist and holds my hand. "I'm gonna pack.my things and leave you behind, this feelings old, and I know, that I've made up my mind" Junior sings

"I hope you feel what I felt, when you shattered my soul cause you were cruel and I'm a fool so please let me go".

Time skip the song just ended and a Junior and Oliver are still on stage

Junior skins me around and kisses me and we break the kiss soon after. "Oliver I love you" Junior says "I love you too". We kiss again and separate. The crowd cheers and the curtains lower and we walk back stage.

Time skip again lol sorry but now their at home.

"Home sweet home" I said. I turn around to dee Junior in one knee with a jewelry box in his hand. Junior opens the box and a ring was inside. "Oliver...I know we've only been together for a few weeks but I love you so much, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you" Junior said. I smile "So if you would do me the honor and please marry me-" "of course I'll marry you@ I cut Junior off by saying.

Junior gets up and out the ring on my finger and kisses me. We speedster and hug. "Junior this ring is so pretty.

"Yep it's one of a kind" Junior said "Come on Sweetheart let's go to bed"

————————————————————————————

Hey guys I know this seems rushed but I just thought this chapter would be cute if they got married also I know that haven't really confirmed they were dating but they've known each other their whole lives it was like they were inseparable. Also I wouldn't mind paling a part 4.