"You Wanna Protect Me?" Part 2 (Jevon💕)

This is part 2 because some of you requested it. I will be willing to make a part 3 if you want but anyways💀.

————————————————————————————
After school Jake invited me meet him at the park(😏)
to "talk" about us and this whole protective Junior thing. I put on my regular everyday sweater a grey shirt and some grey jeans and headed out. It was dark so I was kind of scared. (Don't make fun of me people it's just a fear I have). I arrived at the park and Devon was sitting down on the bench. I go up to him and sit next to him.

"Hi" Devon said breaking the silence. "Hi.." I said. "I'm we need to talk" Devon said. "Yeah, I know..." I said. "So I kno-" "Wait Devon! Before you break up with me answer my question first, why do you want to keep our relationship a secret?" I said cutting Devon off. "Jake I'm not gonna break up with you but the reason I don't want to tell anyone is because I'm afraid of what their gonna say..." Devon said. "I was afraid of what they were gonna say before I came out as well, yes words do hurt but just stick up for yourself, for us" I said. "Jake" Devon said to me while smiling. "Yes?" I said while tilting my head. "I love you" Devon said. "I-I love you too".

Devon grabbed my chin and leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and placed my hand on his hip while he cupped my face. We pulled apart and hugged and Devon walked me home. (The park wasn't that far from my house so I walked).

————————————————————————————

Me and Devon text'd for a while before heading to bed. I woke up and got dressed for school and Junior was yet again waiting outside for me. I was sick of this whole "protective" thing so I told him that me and Devon made up and we're gonna tell everyone today but he still wanted to protect me so we just talked before the bus came. I can tell you now that Junior wasn't always my friend, he wasn't always nice, but when we defeated Chucky we all become friends. Me, Lexi, Devon, Junior, snd Junior's boyfriend Oliver.

The bus came and this time Junior sat next to Oliver I guess that talk kind of worked a little. Devon motioned for me to come sit with him and I did. We held hands and talked the whole way to school.
————————————————————————————

Class finished and me and Devon were sitting down eating lunch. Devon kissed me. This caused a few people to look over at us. Devon held my hand over the table and we both smiled at each other. After lunch me and Devon had different classes so we made a plan to meet each other in the bathroom. When it was time for us to meet I asked to go to the bathroom and the teacher let me. I walked in the bathroom and there Devon was. Devon kissed me and took a photo of us kissing which caused me to look at him with a confused face. "This is our coming out party babe" Devon said. "Wow, so this is how we do it" I laughed and said. "Yup" Devon said and posted the photo with the caption that said "My beautiful boyfriend, totally not skipping class💕😂". "I love you so much" Devon said. "I love you more" I replied with. We kissed for a while I guess you could say we made out. The bell rang and we walked out the bathroom together, hand in hand letting everyone stare at us. I kissed Devon while walking down the hall to make him calm down. If you didn't know Devon had anxiety so there was times where he would get nervous and have a panic attack.

Me and Devon walked out of the school doors and "hung out" at the park.

————————————————————————————

Hope you enjoy I really don't know how ti make a coming out party thing. I'm Bi but I've never had a coming out party my mom kind of just found out so....anyways hope you enjoyed💕