Joliver (Singer Junior AU)

Okay so in this story their 23 because I want Junior to have a singling career. This is from Oliver's  point of view. There will be lyrics from a song called "My Kind of Woman" by Mac DeMarco.

Oliver's POV:

Junior and I are best friends. We have been since we were in 4th grade. Juniors always talking about how he's wanted to be a singer and wanted to live in a huge mansion together. We always joked about how bad his singing was knowing it wasn't true. One day Junior posted a YouTube video of him singing and playing the guitar and it went viral. Next thing you know he's on so many tours that we barely see each other.

One morning I got a text from Junior. He got me first row tickets to his next concert tomorrow. I was happy when I heard the news and thanked him. Junior was in New York so we always FaceTimed or texted each other through the day. I began searching through my closet to find the perfect outfit for his party. I found the perfect outfit and set it out on the dresser for tomorrow and went to bed.

It was the next morning and juniors concert started at 9:00pm. I FaceTime Junior and we made some old jokes and talked about how we couldn't wait to see each other again today. I've had a crush on Junior for a long time but haven't had the courage to tell him. He's always been my best friend and I didn't want to fuck up our friendship by telling him besides who knows if he even likes me back.

I sat on my bed watching tv, waiting for it to be 8:00 so can I get dressed. It finally hit 8:00 I got up and got dressed.

I brushed my teeth and left the house at 8:30

I brushed my teeth and left the house at 8:30. I arrive at the place and make my way to my seat. The clock hit nine and the curtains rise up. The music starts playing and Junior walks up to the mic.

"Oh baby, Aw man, your making me crazy, really driving me mad" Junior sings "But that's alright with me it's really no fuss, as long as your next to me,  just the two of us". Junior looks at me and winks.

I blush and turn my head and smile. I look back. "Your my, my, my, my, my kind of woman" Junior signs and points at me. "My oh my, what a girl, your my, my, my, my, my kind of woman".

"And I'm down on my hands and knees, begging you please, baby,show my your world". I blush as he makes eye contact with me. He chuckled and goes back to singing. "Oh brother, sweetheart, I'm feeling so tied, really falling apart, and it just don't make since to me, I really don't know, why you stick right next to me, wherever I go". Hearing those words made me remember all the good times we had and it made me realize that I've been away from him for so long. The concert was over and a guard escorted me backstage.

I ran into Junior's room and hugged him. "I missed you so much". He laughs and hugs back. We separate and sit down on the couch. "So did you like to song" "of course I did it was great".  We sit in science for a few seconds and Junior's grabs my chin. "Oliver" Junior says "yeah" I asked "do you like me" I look away and Junior turns my head towards him "Oliver it's fine I like you too" "R-really?" "Yeah" Junior says

Junior leans in and kisses me. I kiss back. The kiss was soft but slow. I put my hand on one of Juniors thigh while he cups my face. I lay Junior down not breaking the kiss and get on top of him. I cup Junior face while his hands slowly moves to my hips. Junior starts rubbing my sides slowly and I let out soft moans. We pull apart for air and Junior stops rubbing my sides.

"You wanna stay at my place tonight?" Juniors says "sure I don't mind" I replied with. I get off juniors lap and follow him to his Limo. We arrive at his house and I froze.

"Wow!" I said "this place is amazing"

"Thank you" Junior says

We both laugh and make our way to the bedroom. Junior gives me some clothes to change into and I go into the bathroom. I finish changing and walk out and juniors in sweats. Juniors takes off his shirt and lies down. I lie down next to him and out my hands on his chest with my head resting on his shoulder.

Junior plays in my hair and kisses my forehead. "You have s vestigial voice" I said "so do you I've heard you sing before" Junior laughs. We both chuckle and fall asleep.

————————————————————————————

I'm not sure if I should make a part 2 but this is honestly my favorite chapter so far. Anyways hope you enjoyed.