13-School

[Heeseung's P.O.V]
Several months have passed and we're close to graduating from high school.
Me and Y/N became super close.
There's a time that we had a misunderstanding, but she's the one who always apologize first eventhought she's not the one who started it. She doesn't want us to be stuck in this kind of situation.
And yeah, both of us are stressed out about schoolworks.

...

Y/N was having a hard time in writing her essay in English class.

"Heedungiee, can you help me with this grammar???"

She said while scratching her head out of confusion.

"Lemme see..."

I said as I took her scratch and read it.
"Your grammar is good, but you've written some misspellings. For example, this word is not spelled as
D I L L E M A, but it is spelled as
D I L E M M A."

"Ah I see, thanks!"

She said happily as she took her paper and wrote a better one.
She showed it to me, and yeah, she finally got it.

...

"Good morning class, this quarter, you need to go on recitations and reports."

Everyone looked at each other with nervousness. All of us know that if you fail, you'll not graduate and you'll be a repeater. Also, recitations are breathe taking things that you'll do. You'll definitely blow up your mind.

"For this quarter, you'll recite in individuals. And when I assigned you reports, you'll do it by partner. I'll choose your partners."

I hope my partner will be her.

"Park Seomin, you'll be partners with Jeon Seungjae"

Everyone were looking at her happily. The whole class knows how Seomin hardly fell at Seungjae. That's her crush.

"Lee Kyungwoo, you'll be partners with Kyun-"

Please not the Kyun I want.

"Kyun Kiwoo."

YES! OKEY DOKEY YO!
The teacher called others with their partners. Some of us are already going at their partners.
4 students were left, including me.

"Lee Heeseung, you'll be partners
with...Kyun Y/N"

Yo😭
She clapped her hands in excitement as she looked at me. I smiled back.
I see galaxy in her eyes.
______________________________________

🐥:Pag-ibig na kaya ~

Heeseung:gsgo manahimik ka muna

:eto lang kasi ako, kinikilig sa iba

Heeseung:shuta, aral muna bago jowa

🐥:tama ka jan, kasi single lives matter y'all 😭👍
______________________________________

Well yeah, some of our classmate's attention are on us. But I don't mind.