2-Who Is He

[Y/N P.O.V]

"Hey loser, give us your money or we'll beat you up."

"I don't have any money left, i only have 300 won."

"Then give it to me."

Before I can speak again, she slapped me. And her minions followed, they slapped me too. They opened my bag, and they found my little wallet.
They took the money, then they threw the wallet on my face, then left.
They got my money, it was my savings for another 2 days. But in one night, it's all gone.
There's only 100 won at my pocket, thanks goodness they didn't take it.
I repair my look, took my bag, and left the place.

But then the rain started. I don't have any umbrella. I'll get soaked this night.

Good timing, as I reached the bus stop the bus arrived. So I payed then took my seat. There's an old woman with his belongings, a man, three students, and a boy who looks the same age as me sitting beside the window.

I try to organize my stuffs because they ruin it. My bag is wet,too.
The bus stopped.
Someone gave me an umbrella.
He said I should take it, but I said its fine. But at last, I gave up. I accepted it and I thanked him. Then he left.

Well, he's tall.I only saw his eyes because he's wearing a face mask and a hoodie.
I wonder what's his name???
Oh wait, he seems familiar...
I think i saw him somewhere...

-Brain in process-

AH!!! HE'S THE DELIVERY BOY!!! I SAW HIM AT THE NEIGHBORHOOD FEW DAYS AGO.
But I don't know his name. He seems shy but I guess he's kind.

After few minutes of travelling, I left the bus.

"Mom I'm home."

"Y/N thanks goodness you're finally he-what happened to you?!!! Did someone beat you up??!!!"

She said as she take a look at my face.

"Don't mind that mom, I'll be alright."

"Wait, your umbrella was here, whose umbrella was that???"

"A boy gave this to me a while ago.He gave this to me before he left the bus."

"Aishhh Y/N dear next time check your things before you go to school,look at you, you're soaking wet because of rain, what if you catch a cold???"

"I'm sorry mom, i forgot. Tomorrow I'll bring it."

"Take a shower first before we eat our dinner. I'll wait for you."

So after that, I go straight to my room and changed.
-Time Skip-

"Mom let's eat."

Well actually, we just moved here last week. So this means I transferred to a new school too...
The ones who took my money earlier were the so-called bullies at the new school I'm going. One of my new classmates said that I should avoid them if I don't want to get hurt by them. But they hurt me as you saw earlier.
That's because I seemed weak and pathetic.
I have no friends.
I tried making some before, but they rejected me.
They don't care about me. Only my mom was.
And I'm still thankful for it.

By the way I'm Kyun Y/N, an average student. A nobody.

While I was doing the dishes, mom break the silence.

"When you saw him again you should return the umbrella he gave you. Arasseo???"

"Of course mom I will."

"I got a new job. It'll start tomorrow. I'll left early and I'll come home late. I will left the key to you and I'll cook your breakfast before I go. When you're home, don't let anyone in. Only me. Arasseo???"

"Yes mom."

"Always be a good girl at school???"

"Yes mom."

"You should ignore when someone said bad things to you, fight back when you think they're going too far."

"Yes mom."

I finally finished.

"I love you dear. Good night."

"I love you too mom. Good night."

I really love my mom so much. She really took a good care of me.
She's the one that I can lean on whenever I face difficulties.
She's an imperfect perfect mom for me.
While I organize my stuffs once again, I looked at the umbrella the boy gave me. What is his name???
I wish we can be friends.