5-Save Her

<Heeseung's P.O.V>

I'm now at my work, getting ready to deliver the items.
Just as usual.

"Good afternoon, delivery for Ms.Kim"

"Good afternoon, delivery for Mr.Shin"

"Good evening, delivery for Mrs.Yang."

I finally delivered the last item, so I go back to get ready to go home.
I checked my things, and left.
I decided to walk home, since it's still early.
Walking pass through the alley's, I heard some... creeps???
I want to see what's going on, so I sneaked.

"Oh come on, we won't hurt you."

"We'll just have some fun, you'll like it"

"NO! PLEASE LET ME GO!"

Wait, is that Y/N'S voice???

"She's stubborn, tie her up."

Right, it's her. I must save her.
She's begging to let her go but these creeps didn't listen and started to tie her up.

It's not right to stay here and watch her cry for help.
I'm afraid that something not-so good will happen.
Will I-

"HEY. WHAT'S UP WITH YOU."

They stopped for a while and come towards me.

"AND WHAT'S UP WITH YOU?? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??? IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS."

"YES IT IS. SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND.LET HER GO BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS OFF."

Y/N looked at me, shook.

"YOUR GIRLFRIEND?! HAHAHA WHAT A SHAME JOKE!"

"Let me tell you. I'm telling the truth, so if you really don't want to let me him go then I'll grant your wish."

"GRANT MY WISH, MY ASS. GO TEACH HIM A LESSON."

"AS YOU WISH."

4 of them walked towards me, stretching out to get ready to TEACH ME.One of them was still holding Y/N. I was just standing here, waiting for them to come closer.Switch on the spotlight, let the show begin.

One of them tried to punch me, but I avoided it and gave him what he missed. The other one was holding a stick to hit me but I hit it to him instead. The others did the same to me but all of them are knocked out.
Y/N was sh00k and speechless because of what she had just witnessed. She's just standing there.
The creeps stood up, struggling.

"We're not yet done, next time I saw you I'll beat the sht out of you!!!"

"As if I care."

He's pissed.
They left while holding their injured parts.
Y/N run towards me then stopped.

"I-i-i don't know how to - thank you for saving me."

"We met again."

"Ah it's you?!!! The boy who gave me an umbrella few days ago??Uwu kamsahamnida!!! And also, you're so cool!!! You avoided and fought them effortlessly, how can you do that?!?!
Thank you very much!!!"

She said as she bowed several times.

"What can I say except you're welcome??? Well, next time don't pass here. Don't take shortcuts from now on or it's your end. Arasseo?"

I'm trying to be cold. Ghad.

"Arasseo oppa. Thank you again."

"And take care of yourself, you're putting yourself in danger. Few days ago you even didn't had an umbrella when we know that rainy season will come. Being Potato head is not good."

Her reaction was priceless, trying to answer back.
Don't be like that, you're too much!

I didn't say a word, I turned around and I started to walk away.

"OPPA!"

I turned around, waiting for her to speak again.

"MAY I ASK WHAT'S YOUR NAME???"

"Ethan. And don't call me oppa, it's annoying. Go home, potato head."

I said coldly.

"I will oppa,I mean Ethan. Thank you."

I walked away. Going home. Gosh next time will you please be careful.

<Y/N's P.O.V>

"And take care of yourself, you're putting yourself in danger. Few days ago you even didn't had an umbrella when we know that rainy season will come. Being Potato head is not good"

That's -a bit mean...Me??? Potato head??? I'm actually running way back home but those stupid creeps blocked my way. That's why I'm here.
I was totally speechless, standing right here. I'm trying to answer back but I failed.
Without saying anything, he turned around and started to walk away. I want to ask him just this ONCE.

"OPPA!"

After I called him that, he turned around, waiting for me to say something.

"MAY I ASK WHAT'S YOUR NAME??"

I hope he answers back.

"ETHAN. AND DON'T CALL ME OPPA, IT'S ANNOYING. GO HOME, POTATO HEAD."

He said coldly as he turned around once again and really walked away.
I was left here, dumbfounded.
It's getting late, and I'm now alone here at this dark alley. So I put myself together and walked on my way home.
Even though he acted like he's so cold, I can see that he actually cares. I must admit he's handsome. 😭✊
And I'm thankful, he saved me again.
If he didn't come, those creeps might bring me in an unknown place, then they'll hurt me in no time. Like in those movies and dramas.

"Mom, I'm home!!!"

I said as I put off my shoes and go straight to the living room.

"Oh Y/N, do you know what time is it??? Why are you late???"

She asked as she put down the papers she's reading.
I guess I was taken away because of what happened earlier. I didn't noticed the time, so I looked at my phone and it's already 8:50pm?!?!

"Mom, I'm sorry, I was late because of the project that our teacher assigned us to do.I didn't noticed the time."

"Y/N okay, next time you should text me if you'll come home late. Our environment is not that safe anymore."

"I will mom. Thanks."

I actually felt bad when I lie, but what can I do??? If I told her what actually happened earlier, she'll worry more. I don't want her to feel worried for me.

"Let's eat our dinner Y/N, we're both hungry."

As usual, she asked me how's my day, and I always say, "It's good." It even feels good because I got a new friend named Lee Heeseung. And I met a boy named Ethan.