First Met

Y/N= your name L/N= Last name

Stefan- You and him first met when you first moved to Mystic Falls to live with your cousins Elena and Jeremy. They took you to the grill to introduce everyone and that's where you first met. You and your cousins walked in and walked over to the pool table where everyone was. Everyone introduced themselves except for one. He had gorgeous green eyes and light brown hair.

"I'm Stefan Salvatore." He said with a genuine smile which you returned.

Damon- You went to the boarding house for a party you were invited to and when you knocked a extremely hot man answered the door. "Hello and who might you be?" The man asked.

"Y/N." You responded and he smirked. He took your hand and kissed it before saying.

"Damon Salvatore."

Klaus- You heard many stories of Klaus from your friends especially your brother and how bad and evil he is. But you never met him face to face before until tonight. You walked into the grill and sat at a booth by yourself. You order a drink And sat there patiently for it and that's when someone slid onto the booth in front of you. He was handsome you have to admit. He had a small smirk on his face.

"Hello love I don't believe I've met you before. The names Klaus." You instantly froze when he said his name and he saw that and his smirked widened.

"I know who you are." You replied coldly.

"I see my reputation precedes me. What's your name love?" You reluctantly said your name.

"Y/N"

"What a lovely name for a beautiful girl like your self." You lightly blushed. Your drink came and you nervously sipped it as he ordered a drink. You politely asked him to leave which he refused and then the two of you ended up talking for two hours and you didn't think he was that bad.

"Elijah- When Elena was kidnapped my Rose and Trevor you were too. You were taken to this abandoned house in the middle of no where and being there you learned alot about the originals and found out one was coming you'd tried getting Elena out of there but being the youngest vampire out of you Trevor a d Rose it didn't work out.

And later on a man appeared and Inspected Elena realizing she's human his eyes landed to you. He walked up to you while your heart raced.

"And who might you be?" He asks politely.

"Y/N. Y/N Salvatore." You say shyly. You must admit the man was hot.

"Elijah Mikaelson." He said taking your hand and kissing it. You all looked shocked on how nice he was being.

Kol- You walked into the Mikaelson mansion for their ball they are throwing. You looked around amazed. You were handed a drink by a handsome man with brown hair and gorgeous brown eyes.

"Kol Mikaelson." He stated before kissing your hand. You blushed madly

Tyler- You met Tyler at Mystic Falls High school when he first became a hybrid. You and Rebekah were in charge of watching him until he woke up with his blonde girlfriend. We waited patiently until you heard someone gasp awake. You look over and see the wolf boy awake and in transition. He looks at you.

"Who are you?" He asks.

"Y/N" he smirks.

"Nice meeting you." He responded.

"Pleasures all mine." You replied. Rebekah rolled her eyes.

Enzo-You woke up in a cell you felt weak and hungry. You sat up but fell back down feeling weaker then before.

"Are you alright?" A voice asked. It was a man's voice.

"Who's there?" You ask. "Where am I?" You questioned.

"The names Lorenzo but people call me Enzo and you are now a part of the Augustine vampires well soon to be." He answered.

"Is there a way out?" You asked.

"Unfortunately none that I found." You sigh.

"I'm Y/N." You whispered.

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice meeting you too."

Okay what do ya think so far? And sorry if there are any mistakes.