{+} Chapter 1 Part 3 {+}

Start from the beginning

Ellen: "You know what? I'm gonna answer it! I really don't mind."

Su Tart: "Oh, okay."

Ellen: "Ever since my parents discovered I can sing better than even the best celebrities, they signed me up for tons of child programs of developing talent and contests for gifted youth... I'd call that the ♫saddest time of my life~♫"

Su Tart: "What's wrong? If you had such skills acknowledged at such a young age, wouldn't that be a good thing?"

Ellen: "It would be to some other kid. But to me, ♫not really~♫. Instead of doing normal child things, all I did all day was sing, sing, sing, sing... it got so boring! I hated what I was good at! Singing was fun for me, but it was ruined when my parents made me do it all the time!"

Su Tart: "Oh... that really is horrible. Did they really keep you in just to practice singing?"

Ellen: "Yes! Whenever I tried to go against it, they called me ungrateful, and people would do anything to have talents at the same level as mine. It frustrated me, it made me feel like I was the one who was doing something wrong."

Su Tart: "You were definitely not the one at fault if they were prohibiting your freedom... they should've allowed you to practice in your own time, they didn't have to force you."

Ellen: "Exactly!! It's almost like they thought if I didn't sing at least three times per day my talent would fade or something. I have no idea what their ♫insane thought process was~♫. This time in my life made me feel so sad that I stopped talking to my friends and stuff."

Su Tart: "That isn't good. Well, what else happened that made you continue singing despite this?"

Ellen: "My friends told me that my fame could be more than just singing songs for my parents. I had such a big influence with my singing online that I could send a message. This is when I got into ♫songs with life advice~♫. I sang uplifting messages, and that's when I started really growing. After that, that's about when I got mail from Robloxica High!"

Su Tart: "Inspirational songs? That's awesome! You really deserved to go to Robloxica High! Well, not in this circumstance, but you really deserved it!"

Ellen: "Well, it wasn't really because I wanted to. It's because I wanted to run away from my parents."

Su Tart: "Oh."

Ellen: "So, what time is it?"

Su Tart: "Oh, it's 11:58."

Ellen: "Wait, the cafeteria meeting, oh god. We gotta go!"

Su Tart: "Oh yeah! Come on, let's go!"

Okay, we have to hurry!! I sprinted out of Ellen's room in a flash, ran down the stairs, out the bedroom tower and down the hall. Ellen was following me not too far behind. Eventually, we managed to get to the cafeteria meeting at exactly 12:00 AM.

Shannon: "Su Tart! Oh, and Ellen! You made it just in time!"

Lily: "..."

Caleb: "Su Tart and Ellen... what a strange duo."

Karen: "Wait, why would Ellen and Su Tart be together?"

Ellen: "Nothing... we were just committing crime. The worst atrocities anyone could think off. Mass murder, torture, arson homicide, running people over, et cetera."

Kelisa: "Okay, so you were just hanging out."

Matt: "How could you decipher Su Tart and Ellen hanging out from that-"

I have to sit down at the cafeteria table along with everybody else.

I walked towards the table and sat down at a free seat. Ellen sat next to me. There were seventeen chairs, but three of them were empty. Oh wait, I remember.