Prince Levi

*Levi POV

I stood in my training room in basketball shorts that hung low on my hips from my rapid movement.

I was in the sparring ring with one of my guards. I kicked him in his side before going in for a blow to the stomach. He hit on the side of my head telling me to keep my gaze up.

I threw two more punches making him stumble backwards. I took this opportunity to sweep his feet out from under him. While he was on the ground I tried to go down with another punch ,but was quickly stopped by one of my fathers servants.

"Sorry to bother you my prince ,but your father wishes to see you now along with your brother" I helped my guard to his feet before jumping out of the ring. I was panting as I replied with "thankyou for telling me , you can go back to my father and tell him I'll be with him in a minute" she nodded her head respectfully before leaving.

I grabbed a towel wiping away any perspiration from my face. I looked to my guard that was now taking off the suit of armor that protected him from my blows. "Guard you will receive two more pints of blood today for your good work" the guard nodded his head in gratefulness "thankyou prince you are too kind".

I slipped on a plain white tee before judging myself to be presentable stalking off to my fathers office. I hated my father with a passion and I wanted the whole world to know it , but to defy his power would surely bring death or worse.

I needed to wait though , wait until he decided his rightful heir. Between me and my brother Alec I think I would be more worthy , but I love my brother so as soon as I have the chance I will ask him to join me in ruling our vampire kind.

Now seeing my fathers office door in view I push my hair out of my face knocking before entering. My brother stood in a black suit as always only ever switching the colors to gray and back open his eyes wide giving me a warning that this meeting was for no reason.

My father leaned back in his chair clasping his hands together I've only ever seen the Grandfather once , but he surely did look like him right now. He cleared his throat getting to the point "your cousins Nick , Ted , and Alex have been killed by a hunter" my brother and I shared a look with each other. We hated those three bigots they over ate and were sloppy , if they were killed then it's about time.

I sighed "father you know those three were trouble ultimately it is their fault they were killed" my father slammed his fist on his giant mahogany desk. He tried to get a reaction out of me but didn't I stayed still keeping my face stoic "I want you two to leave and find this hunter and I want you to kill him , then report back to me once you do"

I had no words so my brother answered for me "we will find the hunter father we promise" I was fuming as Alec dragged me from my fathers presence. As we walked down the hallway I began to rant "that foolish old man , our cousins do not deserve to be avenged those assholes only deserve to burn in hell how dare he ask us to do such an idiotic thing"

My brother stepped in front of me grabbing my shoulders halfway to our rooms "listen brother you want the crown right? Then please just do this let the old man be happy while he can before he chooses his heir , and we can rule together okay?" I sighed shaking my head in agreement. "Good now go pack we have a long trip ahead of us Levi"

I walked to my room pulling down old leather suitcases which actually have never been used our father hardly ever let us leave the confines of these castle walls. I guess I should somewhat be grateful to my father for this little piece of freedom he's given me. I pulled clothes out from my drawers and closet before packing my toothbrush and etc.

This hunter , this poor hunter if I was him I would've killed those three too. The only thing I'm confused about is they were staying at La Sangsue , The Bloodsucker ugh God the name itself is quite offensive. This was a vampire hotel , and they were perverts they would never let a man into their room unless this man was dressed as one attractive woman.

Oh shit.

For her sake I hope she runs , and far.