"Everything." I whispered.

"They starved me, beat me, stabbed me everything my foster parents did but worse. They did all they did except one thing, rape me over and over again." I said sadly.

Everyone looked at Alyssa in utmost respect. They respected what she went through, but they were furious at the persons who did it.

"I couldn't let that happened to any of them, so I took it all. At training they taught us how to fight, how to take pain, and injected us with serums, making our bodies immune to all. So that's why half of the medicines don't work on me to the extent it would on a normal person. That's why when I showed up at the White House stabbed and bleeding to death, I didn't feel it." I said the last part directed to John.

"I became the number one assassin of course worldwide."

"When I find that bastard I'm going to kill them." Alessi gritted out.

"You can't kill someone who is already dead fratello." I said now chuckling for the first time.

"After plotting to escape that hellhole after 5 years, I finally at the age of 12 escaped. I killed them. All of them with some help of course but you get the idea." I said smiling at Ethan and Akari hugging them.

"At the age of 12 I could fluently speak in 31 different languages, and I had an IQ of 143 so I graduated high school at 13 and finished college by 15. At now 16, I own a business. In Australia I was adopted again by another abusive family. But I was prepared. Until you guys adopted me. So I began to do assassinations and built a name for me as the Death Princess." I ended off.

When I was done. I looked at everyone and half of them were crying. And others were tearing up.

"Oh come on, don't be like that. Look I'm all better now" I said getting up and twirling around.

Everyone chuckled after silence engulfed us, Xavier spoke

"D-do you have....you know" it sounded as though it physically pained him to say that. At that everyone looked at me in question.

"Mhm......do you want to see it?" I said and they nodded their heads.

It was always covered with makeup. I really was too lazy To get a paper towel so I just took my hand and wiped the area above my collar bone. When I did, numbers were revealed. Numbers that showed I was sold. Proof. There the numbers 1004 were marked onto my skin. As though hearing my thoughts and uncomfort Akari and Ethan both pulled down their shirts too where Akari had the numbers 1005 and Ethan 1008 as they held my hand.

After awhile I spoke,

"Can we just watch a movie, it's Monday and I have a huge announcement coming up this weekend. I just need a break." I said.

Everyone agreed and Dimitri decided to spend the night while his parents went home as well as Akari and Ethan since they both had to go back home to their significant others. The president and his wife was transported by a presidential plane back to another safe house close to mine.

We all went to the movie room and I cuddled with all my brothers and watched the movie. It was about 4 am in the morning when I woke up. I looked around and smiled remembering the night prior. I felt someone's eyes on me and looked around to see Dimitri awake now and looking at me. He nodded his head to the door, asking me to go outside with him. I agreed.

"Hey." I said

" Hola hermosa." He said his voice husky.(Hello beautiful)

"me gusta mucho cuando me hablas en diferentes idiomas" I said smiling.(i really like when you speak to me in different languages)