S1E7 ☾ Night School ☽

Start from the beginning

"I know how it looks, but it's not him."

"He killed Derek."

"No, Derek's not dead. He can't be dead." Scott interjects.

"Blood spurted out of his mouth, okay? That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead, and we're next," Stiles cries.

"He'll heal." I insist.

"Okay, just... What do we do?" Scott brings us back to the problem at hand.

"We get to my Jeep. We get out of here. You seriously think about quitting your job, and you find someone else to live with, Good?"

"I can't afford to live anywhere—"

Stiles throws his hands in the air. "You can live with me!"

Scott walks over to the window and tries to open it.

"No, they don't open. The school's climate-controlled," Stiles informs him.

"Then we break it." Scott turns back to us.

"Which will make a lot of noise," I say.

"Then, uh... Then we run really fast. Really fast." Scott decides. "Stiles, what's wrong with the hood of your Jeep?"

"What do you mean? Nothing's wrong..."

"It's bent," I say, looking at the hood that's bent in all different directions.

"What, like, dented?" He looks over my shoulder.

"No, I mean bent." I point towards it.

"What the hell...?" He's cut off when something comes crashing through the window, shattering glass all over us and knocking us back.

"That's my battery." Stiles stands up to look at it, but I pull him back down.

"No."

"We have to move," he says.

"He could be right outside!" Scott looks at Stiles.

"He is right outside!"

"Just let me take a look," I sigh.

"No!" Stiles pulls me down before I even stand up. "Scott will do it."

Scott looks offended, but shakes it off. He carefully rises up to the window and looks around.

"Anything?" I ask.

"No."

"Move now?"

"Move now!"

We sneak out of the classroom, careful not to make too much noise.

"Let's go to the locker room," I say, running down the hallways beside the boys. "There are less windows."

We get inside and barricade the door. I start my nervous habit of pacing again.

"Call your dad," Scott tells Stiles.

"And tell him what?"

"I don't know! Anything! Gas leak. A fire. Whatever! If that thing sees the parking lot filled with cop cars, it'll take off."

"What if it doesn't? What if it goes completely Terminator and kills every cop in sight, including my dad?"

"It's too risky, we can't," I say.

"They have guns!" Scott argues.

"Which won't do any good unless it's wolf's bane." I throw my hands in the air in frustration.