It was silent for a few moments. "Hyung, why didn't you tell us?" Taehyung asked. His voice was full of worry. "Because I'm stressed out and don't want to talk about it." Yoongi sighed and laid his head down on the table, his arms extending out across the table. Hoseok saw his leg begin to bounce rapidly under the table.

"When is the surgery?" Seokjin asked softly. "I don't know, I didn't say yes to it yet." Yoongi mumbled. "I need some time to think about it."

"But, won't it just keep getting worse?" Namjoon asked. "It will." Yoongi nodded slightly. "We can't decide for you, hyung, but I'm sure we all think it would be better to have the surgery sooner rather than later." Hoseok wrapped an arm around him and pulled him into a hug. Yoongi found himself smiling, Hoseok always made him feel better. "Yeah, I know. You're right." He said, sitting up. "I need to talk to manager-nim first, see what would happen if I decide to have it." He awkwardly scratched at his arm and looked down at his lap again.

"We'll be here for you, Yoongi hyung."

1 Year Later

"Seokjin hyung!" Hoseok entered the elders room, ready for cuddles. "What, Hoseok?" Seokjin snapped from the bathroom. "You promised me cuddles earlier today~" Hoseok hugged him from behind. "No, not tonight. Go away." Seokjin squirmed. "But you promised when I won against you in the episode today!" Hoseok kissed his neck, mentioning to the Run! BTS episode they recorded. "Don't do that, it's weird." Seokjin pushed him away and left his bathroom. Hoseok followed like a baby duckling.

"Please?" Hoseok pouted as Seokjin climbed into bed. "No, stop it Hoseok." Seokjin grumbled. "But..." Hoseok watched Seokjin turn his light out. The younger sighed and left sadly, closing Seokjin's bedroom door.

"Code yellow!"

Hoseok gave Yoongi a strange look as he latched himself onto him. "Um, are you alright hyung?" Hoseok giggled a little. "Code yellow! Jung Hoseok is sad! He needs love and affection! Emergency cuddles!" Yoongi showered Hoseok in kisses and hugged him tight. "This is weird." Hoseok laughed. "I love you." Yoongi let go, smiling. Hoseok saw he was blushing.

"Awww, hyung's blushing~" He teased. "Aish, stop it." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Did Seokjin hyung not cuddle with you?" He asked. "No, he seems irritated or angry." Hoseok shrugged. "Aw- come cuddle with me!" Yoongi offered. "Are you sure?" Hoseok asked. "Of course." Yoongi took his hand and let him to his bedroom.

Hoseok noticed how touchy and happy Yoongi's been with him lately. He was slightly concerned...

They climbed into Yoongi's bed and cuddled close together, Yoongi laying on top of Hoseok's chest. Hoseok had his arms around his waist from the height difference, and Yoongi's arms were wrapped around his torso. They fell asleep quickly.

The Next Night

Before the members could split off to their own rooms, Yoongi stood up. "I have something I need to say."

Everyone turned to him, confused. Yoongi cleared his throat. "Um- sorry, that was too assertive, I'm sorry." He laughed awkwardly. "It's okay, hyung. What's up?" Namjoon asked. "With the recent comeback, it's been hurting my shoulder just to lift my microphone, so I talked it over with manager-nim and next month I'm going to get the surgery to fix my shoulder." Yoongi explained all in one breath, obviously anxious. "My doctor said that I'll probably need physical therapy after, because I'm stupid and waited so long-" "You aren't stupid, hyung." Hoseok hugged him. "It'll be okay." He encouraged him.

And it was settled.

November 1, 2020

"Hoseok-ah I'm nervous." Yoongi set his things down on the hospital bed and Hoseok sat down on it. "Well, at least the bed is comfortable." Hoseok jumped a little and smiled. Yoongi smirked. "Really?" He sat down next to him and the mattress was much more softer than he thought. "You're right." He looked to the younger and smiled at him. "It's going to be alright hyungie, because I'm gonna be here, and Jungkookie and Jiminie will be here," Hoseok leaned on him and hugged him. "And Namjoonie and Seokjin hyung~" He made Yoongi laugh with his cute tone. "I know that, Hoseok-ah...just, everyone in my family who had surgery in a hospital always died, and-" "That's not gonna happen, hyung." Hoseok interrupted.

"No offense, but you are fit and stable, there's no way you're going to die." He pouted as he set his chin on Yoongi's shoulder.

'But that means at least a month I won't be able to see you...I want to kiss him.' Yoongi thought as he looked back into Hoseok's big brown eyes. "Yeah...again, you're right." He chuckled and looked away with a blush starting to form on his cheeks. "Do you want me to stay with you?" Hoseok asked suddenly. "Or I can go pick up some food until the others get here." He offered. "No, that's fine." Yoongi picked up the TV remote and turned on the TV. "Okay, hyung. What are we watching?" Hoseok laid down and pulled Yoongi against his chest. Yoongi laughed nervously- and Hoseok didn't ignore the fact he could feel Yoongi's heart rate speed up. "What do you want to watch?" Yoongi asked normally.

'I guess this means I'll just have to get rid of my feelings for you, Hoseok...'

BTS Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें