Jinmin- Help Me Slip

1,004 Words

Contents: Baby space, fluff

Jimin falls asleep in little space, and his caregiver can't help but take and post a picture.

[] [] [] [] []

"Jin hyungie, 'm hungy."

A sleepy Jimin mumbled as he walked into the dorm kitchen. Coincidentally, Jin was already cooking.

"Hey, Jimin-ssi. I'm making some spicy Kimchi, that alright?" He asked as he stirred in a little garlic. He heard a small whine behind him, and it was a noise the eldest member hadn't ever heard before.

"No, hyungie, don' wan' hot." The younger member mumbled and gave Jin a back-hug. "Jiminie, are you little?" Jin asked curiously. His baby hadn't slipped in months from the "2 Kool 4 Skool" comeback. They had just arrived back at the dorm from their small tour and concert they did, with only fifty fans. Despite the small number, the members were filled with exhilaration.

Jin's been his caregiver since their first day meeting Jimin was little, and so far he was the only one in the group who knew how to be a caregiver. The other ones were aware of Jimin's little space, but were very new and inexperienced to the concept.

"Awmost." Jimin cuddled into his neck. Sometimes he had trouble getting little, and needed his Seokjin hyung. "Okay. Are you trying to slip? Should I be aware?" Jin asked, stopping to put a hand in Jimin's soft brown hair. It was uncombed from the recent shower he took. "Mhm, -'m tryin'." Jimin nodded, squeezing Jin just a little bit then letting go. Jin nodded and went back to cooking, humming 'Mary had a little lamb' slowly and quietly, hopefully to help.

When he turned around to fetch some milk, he saw Jimin silently crying. Alarmed, he muttered out a quick: "what's wrong" and Jimin started to audibly cry. Jimin had three headspaces: one year, six years, and eight years old. His most-often one was his six years, and he normally slipped in his eight year headspace when he just wanted to get away but not be cared for; to keep to himself. He was little, but he could be independent- in which he would tell Jin just in case he needed him, but mostly he would play a game on his phone, watch gaming videos, or watch TV by himself. Jimin said it was his favorite head space.

When Jimin was one, his mother had accidentally gotten pregnant and knew nothing about children. She didn't know that when they started growing teeth they needed things to chew on, in pain. Jimin had that headspace because his mother would torture him (on honest accident) because he wouldn't stop crying due to the pain of teething- and no matter what she did, he wouldn't stop. He was in much more pain than other kids when he started growing his teeth, which soon developed into baby space.

When he was six years old his father wrecked his car and killed himself purposefully, so Jimin needed lots of attention. When he was eight years old, his mother developed a drinking habit and a few close relatives past, so it was simply a dark time for young Jimin.

A crying Jimin motioned towards his mouth, and screamed out crying. Jin winced. "What's going on?" Namjoon asked as he walked in with Jungkook. "Jimin's in his baby space, I'm trying to find out why he's crying." Jin explained, thinking of the triggers of little Jimin that could possibly make him sob like this.

"Oh, Jungkook-ssi, will you go to my room and get his baby space box? It's the blue one with pink stripes- very important it's blue with pink stripes, not pink with blue stripes." Jin told the maknae, holding Jimin in his lap against his chest. Jungkook nodded and went for the mysterious box. "OUCH- no, Jiminie, stop." Jin nudged little Jimin off of his chest, blushing yet giggling at the same time. Jimin whined and tried to go back to his nipple to drink milk, but Jin kept pushing him away. "Bub, you can't do that to Jin hyung." He laughed and tried distracting him. Namjoon giggled.

"Want to help me?" Jin asked Namjoon, chuckling. "Yeah, sure." Namjoon walked over and sat down on the floor with them. "Rarely does he do that, but little Jimin is always full of cute surprises." Jin laughed awkwardly. "I think it's funny." Namjoon smirked. Jin shook his head.

"Jiminie, stop." Jin looked down when he felt a sucking on his nipple, and looked down to see Jimin attached to his chest. "Quit it~" The eldest whined, but Namjoon only laughed. Since Jimin was a one year old living in an eighteen year old's body, he already had most if not all of his adult teeth, and he didn't know that.

"I've got it." Jungkook came back with the right box. Namjoon took it and opened it. "Jimin rarely slips into baby space, but I know what to do. Hand me that, would you?" Jin pointed to the teether rubber toy, and Namjoon handed it to him. "Baby, here, have this." Jin replaced his chest with the toy, and Jimin was quick to bite down on it. Jin was glad Jungkook came back at the right time.

Jin explained Jimin's baby space to his members while Jimin nibbled on the rubber, going quiet but in a good way. One day, Jin and Jimin hoped all of the members could be his caregivers.

A few minutes later, Jimin was sleepy. Jin and Namjoon carried Jimin to his room and set him down on his bed. Jin grabbed a onesie from his dresser drawer and took Jimin's sweatpants and shirt off. "This is his last clean onesie, I hope it's- aah it's ripped!" Jin sighed in frustration, Jimin curled up under his bed sheets. "Eh, maybe him sleeping half-naked is okay this once. I'll ask Yoongi-ah to sew it back together." He told Namjoon. Laying down, Jin took a picture and posted it to Twitter.