"Wait, no, no. Is that a hug?"

"Am I fighting or hugging?"

"An embrace. An embrace!" He shouted. "To make the candle brighter you have to embrace them."

"Embrace who?"

"Oh.. it's your sister y/n and.. Almost there."

"Who is it?"

"Almost there. Oh, oh. I got it!"

"Isabela?!" She shouted. "It's okay if it's just y/n"

"Oh, your sister? That's great!" She growls

"Every time." Bruno sighs, throwing the vision.

Y/n's POV

(A while ago)

I didn't notice I fell asleep while crying, I got up moving out of my bed. I don't know how many hours or minutes had passed but I don't care.

I looked in my mirror near the wardrobe seeing my eyes looks swollen. Oh gosh, I look ugly.

I fix my self, my clothes, my hair and adjusting my hair clip. I stand in front of the mirror smiling forcefully but I can't help to tear up.

Just remembering the events before this all happened feels like I'm losing my mind.

Maybe I should apologize to Isabela for what happened and for behalf of Mirabel. Yeah, I should.

I walk to my door walking on the little stairs before my bed first, I removed the rock that's blocking my door from opening.

I opened it, going outside, feeling the different atmosphere in our house feels weird. There's no any person roaming and that's good.

Walking slowly and quietly, I head to Isabela's room not until I heard someone talking in the plants, they're like hiding.

"She won't hug me, okay? She hates me!. Also, I don't know if you heard, I ruined her proposal! Plus, P.S..."

"Mirabel?" the green clothe man with curly hair whispered

"...she is just annoying. Of course it's Isabela."

"Mirabel?" I asked now curiously walking near them.

"What's her problem with me anyway? She's the one with roses coming out of her...."

"Mirabel!" We both shouted making her stop.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry. Oh y/n you're here, that's great" she stand beside me placing her arms around my neck.

"You see, you're missing the point. The fate of the family, it's not up to her. It's up to both of you.." he looked at me then to Mira.

"..You're exactly what this family needs. You just have to see it. Both of you, after I leave" he grunts

"What, you're not coming?" Mira asked

"It was your vision, y/n, Mirabel. Not mine"

"You're afraid Abuela will see you"

"Yep. I mean, yes, that too."

"Uh, can I ask?" They turn their attention to me. When they didn't answered I continue.

"Who even are you?" I asked giving an awkward smile, I really don't know him but he seems familiar.

"Oh, I forgot you don't know him since you're still a kid when he left, but he is tìo Bruno" Mirabel explained, I looked at him smiling nervously.

"Hi, I guess" he looked at the side. So this is tío Bruno, he doesn't seem bad. I ran to his side hugging him tightly.

"Nice to meet you" I mumbled quietly, my face buried on his clothes.

"Hey, after both of you save the miracle, come visit me" she said to both of us caressing my hair.

"After we save the miracle, we're bringing you home" I said to him looking on his face, he walked going behind the frame.

"Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock. Knock on wood" he said knocking before disappearing.

"I didn't know that there's thing here" I mumbled to myself.

--------

Thank you so much for reading and this story is almost coming to an end, there's a few chapters left and I also plan on making this story an alternative ending and a few extra chapter I guess.

And if I said that I'm planning on making it there's a possibility that I will really do it. So thank you for reading and voting.

Also I made a new story, it's Dolores Fanfic this time called whispers, go check it out.

And also our class is suspended for like a few days or a week so I have more time in writing

It's because of the increasing rate of the new variants, stay safe wherever you are.