chapter thirty-two

Hi! So this will have a mix of Magisterium and PJO. I'm not perfect on the Magisterium so it may be a bit off, and as they haven't actually done something about the counterweight thing except Call saying he would be Aaron's, so I'm making up the whole how they become counterweights. Just go with the flow. Also, Call and Aaron are older in this and in their gold year (lets just say they make it to that year for the plot of this story) Anyways, I started watching Fairy tail last week and I am suing the maker of this anime because I probably failed my genetics test because I was up until like 4am watching it. I swear to god, it's so addicting and I'm already on episode 218. Gray is my baby. Not in the Juvia kind of way but more like the normal fandom way. But I ship Gratsu now and I've gotten to the point where I'm unconsciously shipping things while watching and then cancelling out ships as I watch and I am literally unconsciously googling ships without realising I am. I literally was watching Fairy Tai with my phone in my hand and when I looked down at my phone, i had googled Gratsu. Anime has taken over my life and I'm suing whatever asshole made this thing because there goes my biology grade. Anyways, I hope you all like this chapter. We are getting close to the end... ;_; this will be pretty long. Okay!
QOTD:
If there was one ship you would make canon, what would it be? I'd make Narry Storan from One Direction canon.
That picture is of the Magisterium, Call and Aaron. Let's pretend Aaron has black hair too, and then it'd be Percy and Nico.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All elements have a counterweight
~ The Iron Trial
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nico

Nico grasped Percy's hand as he heard the sound of a door creaking open. Percy held Nico's hand as he pulled him forward. Nico felt the magical energy change as they walked through what he guessed was the door they chose. Nico heard a dull clang behind them and the whispers of his comrades. Apparently they had not anticipated the door to slam shut. There was an eerie feel in the air, mysterious and a heavy feel of magic. Nico frowned. The air was filled with magic. Where were they? Nico felt Percy's hand grip his tighter and he heard the sound of running footsteps. He tensed, placing his hand on the sword hilt sticking out of his belt loop. The footsteps came closer and closer, and he felt Percy pulling out Riptide. There was an audible gasp coming from Annabeth and Percy and Nico turned around, trying to figure out what they were gasping about. Suddenly, a voice spoke through the silence.
"I guess Master Rufus was right." It was a male voice and seemed to be slightly younger than Nico. The voice held the undertone of someone who was sarcastic In every sentence.
"I guess he was." Another sounded out.
"Who are you?" Percy demanded, pushing Nico a bit behind him. Nico realised he was trying to shield him and stepped to the side, not about to let Percy shield him from danger like a coward. He could feel Percy had his sword raised and pointed straight at the strangers.
"Oh, you know, just some serial killers, here to kill you-oof." The first voice said.
"Call, don't be rude."
"Sorry, Aaron."
Percy squeezed Nico's hand slightly, signalling him to be on alert for an attack.
"I asked who you are." Percy spoke in a low voice.
"We are Magisterium students, And who are you? Master Rufus said we would find visitors today. Is that you?" The second voice asked.
"How do we know you're not monsters?"
"We aren't Chaos ridden if that's what you mean." The first voice scoffed.
"Chaos ridden... Where have I heard that before?" Nico heard Annabeth mumble. Nico looked back at where Annabeth was standing.
"Yo, we're just trying to find help for our friends magical hoodoo problem." Leo spoke and Nico facepalmed. He just HAD to open his mouth, didn't he?
"Oh, you've got magic? Are you a part of the Magisterium? I haven't seen you before. What year are you in?" The second voice asked, directed at Nico.
Nico shook his head.
"I've never even heard of the magisterium. All I've got is a problem controlling this new magic that I didn't even know I had. Now, if this place is somehow connected to Hecate, I'd love to talk to her."
A chuckle sounded from his right.
"Hecate? You mean the mythical Greek goddess of magic?"
"No, the dancer, Hecate. Yes, the Greek goddess Hecate." Nico said with sarcasm thick in his voice.
"You're crazy. We don't know anything about your mythical goddess. All we know is Rufus wanted us to come down here to help you guys for some stupid reason."
Annabeth, who had been mumbling for a while now, leaned forward and mumbled 'they're safe'. Nico nodded slightly.
"Do you know anything about this type of magic that swallows monsters in darkness?" Annabeth spoke up.
He heard a gasp.
"You know a chaos makar?"
"A chaos what?" Leo asked.
"A chaos makar. A chaos wielder. Someone who uses chaos magic. You get the point." The first voice spoke.
"Call, stop being so rude. I'm sorry. A chaos makar. It's someone who uses the magic of chaos. I myself am a chaos makar, not that I'm proud of it." There was a sort of whooshing sound and Percy gasped.
"That's exactly what Nico did back on the ship, just more controlled."
Nico looked over at where Percy's voice came from.
"I still have no idea what I even did, Perce."
"What happened?" The second voice demanded.
"Well first of all, we don't even know your names. Second of all, are you human?" Annabeth's voice seemed to echo through wherever they were.
"First of all, I'm Call and he's Aaron, we are students in the Magisterium. Second of all, what else would we be? Chaos ridden? Could you please get that blade away from my chest. If you moved anymore, it will run me through."
"Call, shut up. This guy is obviously a chaos makar, who obviously has no counterweight." The second voice, apparently named Aaron snapped.
The first voice, Call, fell silent. "Look. You are a chaos makar with no counterweight, which makes you extremely dangerous."
"Counterweight?" Nico asked, extremely confused.
"All elements have a counterweight. The rule of magic is essential in the process of counterweights. Fire wants to burn, water wants to flow, air wants to rise, earth wants to bind, and chaos wants to devour. Each element has a counterweight, something that controls it. Fire is the counterweight of water. Air is the counterweight of earth. The counterweight for chaos is the soul. A human soul." Aaron explained.
Nico's eyes widened.
"Are you saying to control this shit I have to kill someone?"
He heard a laugh.
"What? No. Someone needs to agree to be your counterweight, to agree to help control your magic, to bind your magic with theirs, their life with yours. Essentially, you die, they die. Call here is my counterweight."
Nico made to protest. He could not takes someone else's life if he died. He had already caused so much death, and even though he was a son of Hades, he hated causing death. But someone cut him off.
"I'll be his counterweight."
It was Percy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLIFFHANGER!!! Hehehehe. I'm not sorry. Anyways, I'm really tired, so if the demigods act like Call and Aaron are perfectly normal way too fast, blame that on my exhaustion. I'm sorry.