"So I'm a crown princess not just a princess wow."

"I thought you would've realised that. by now my dear. Your father is the crown prince but you must be treated like the crown princess you will be."

"Grandfather I didn't realise  that would happen. So much as been going on."

Jose look at George, "How do you feel about all this?"

"I'll always stand by my family".

"I'm glad to hear that you've a business that is very vast. Will you give up the day to day running of it to live here if necessary?"

"I will do."

Meghan smiles lovingly at George, "Your journey was a long one a footman will take you both to your quarters.".

Meghan takes Arthur from her grandfather and walks out the room with George. Every staff member bowed to her which made Meghan feel very odd. When the were alone in their suite she turns to George, "Let me put Arthur down for a nap then I'll unpack."

"Darling they would've done that while we were downstairs."

Meghan places Arthur in a very worn looking crib. "A crown princess George."

"That's not technically correct when your father is king you'll be a crown princess. Your father is currently the crown prince. I imagine there will be a lot of paperwork to go through since you will eventually become a crown princess."

"Would you truly give everything up for me?"

"If I have to I would.  The problem is you have a very successful company. What will you do with it?"

"I can go back and forth between the two countries this week has shown us we can work remotely from anywhere."

"Are you really okay giving up your business?"

"I'll find the right person to run it George, my business brings in a lot of money. Like you I want it to continue in some form."

That night at dinner Meghan was introduced to her cousin Anthony and his wife Brigitte and their three children. As well as her uncle Raul and his wife Natalie.

The next day she poses with her grandfather and her parents for several photos. Then Meghan poses for a large group shot with the other members of the family.

Later she knocks on her grandfather's study, "Come in."

Meghan it's lovely to see you sit, please sit."

"I know you want me to move here but I have a very successful business to look after."

"You don't have to move straightaway Meghan deal with the trial of your kidnappers then moved. You can go back and forth but Meghan you'll need to start learning protocol and go on engagements."

"I know I've to live here full time eventually all I'm saying is I need time to adjust to my new world. Heck I've not called all my friends yet since the gala.

Jose sits back in his chair, "I'll give you a year to sort yourself out all I ask is you come to some functions at the palace. Your cousin Nickolas works in advertising he doesn't do royal engagements perhaps he can work for you. I know he's looking for a new challenge."

"When I meet him I'll speak to him and make a decision after."

"What's it like going from lone child to eldest?"

"Wonderful I have sisters and a bigger family something I have always wanted. My life has changed for the better."

"Your sister was remarkably just like you're."