"Where are you going?" He asked in a husky voice while rubbing his eyes. Then he looked at the watch that hang on the wall and furrowed his brows at me. "Explain where are you going at 6 am?"

Why does he care?

"That's none of your business," I rolled my eyes and went past him, intentionally bumping his shoulder.

Before I could walk away, Jimin grabbed me by my wrist really tight and pushed me back to him. He held my hand between our faces and continued. "I'm not gonna repeat myself."

"Ugh... c-can you let me go?" I tried to escape his hold but he was too strong. I was trapped. "I'm going to university, now let go of m-"

Ouch...

I fell to the ground because he pushed me. While I was laying on the floor, he just walked away in an unknown direction.

"What is wrong with you?!" I yelled at his leaving figure. Trying to stand up, I loudly groaned in pain.

This will definitely leave a bruise on my hip and elbow...

That asshole...

I hate men so much...

Once I pulled myself together and straightened my sweater, I picked up the bag and left the house. Walking through the gate, I headed to the nearest bus stop.

I don't own a car even though I have my license. I got it ages ago and when I actually needed a car of my own, I was already out of practice. In the end, I decided I can manage by riding busses and trains.

Walking up to the empty bus stop, I looked at the schedules and cursed under my breath when I realized I just missed a bus because of that douchebag. The next one will only come in about half an hour. On the outskirts of the city, busses don't come as often as they do in the center so I have to suck it up and wait.

About twenty minutes passed and I was still waiting, sitting alone on a lonely bench in the middle of nowhere. At that moment I really wished I had a car.

Right then I noticed a familiar McLaren pass by. I followed the car with my eyes, sighing once again.

He must be lucky, having a comfortable ride to work while I get stripes on my butt from sitting on a wooden bench...

Just then I heard a screech of a car, it sounded like someone pulled up. I looked up to see Jimin rolling down the window. One of his hands was on the wheel while he stared me down.

No way...

"Go on, I'm waiting for a bus," I looked away, still mad at him for the accident from earlier.

"Hop in, I'll drive you to university," he spoke coldly, reaching for the passenger door and opening it.

No, Y/n...

Don't do this...

He's trying to manipulate you with his tricks...

At that moment I was so confused by his actions.

One second he pushes me to the ground and the next he offers me a ride...

The audacity this man has...

"I don't want to go to your car. I am getting a ride myself," I stated, unable to look at him.

If I think about it, he's just a stranger to me...

Who knows what he's capable of...

I mean, he got worked up and used force just because I didn't tell him where I was going...

And I'm not obligated to explain anything to him...

Yes, he's my husband...

But a fake one...

And that's a period.

Jimin sighed and mumbled something before he got out of the car and went around it to get to me.

I'm in trouble...

Why did he come out of the car?

Will he beat me up for not listening to him?

Out of the blue, he grabbed me by my wrist really tight. Again. And it hurt a lot.

"Stop... i-it hurts, I don't want to go with you," I yelled, trying to hold onto the edge of the bench. He tried to tug me in but I held my ground.

Suddenly Jimin let go of my hand and just stood there, eyeing me from head to toe. I stopped screaming, overwhelmed by his actions. I didn't know what to think anymore. He kind of scared me.

Jimin on the other hand didn't intend to leave me at the bus stop. He squatted down and wrapped his arms around my legs, throwing me over his shoulder. It all happened in a second so I couldn't even catch his gesture and stop him.

I kicked and wiggled as much as I could, making him stumble a few times on the way to the car. However, he held me tight, not letting me escape and run off god knows where.

As soon as Jimin approached the car, he turned me over and I ended up in his arms. He held me bridal style and I couldn't take my eyes off of his face.

All that without even putting me onto the ground?

No... wrong thoughts...

Why is he going to such lengths to just get me in his car?

What is his motive?

This husband of mine carefully placed me onto the passenger seat and rolled his eyes, seeing me frozen and silent. Taking the belt, he reached over to clip it.

"You scare me," I mumbled but he heard because our faces were inches away. Closing his eyes for a moment, he looked straight into my eyes sending shivers down my spine.

"I know. But it's better we keep it that way."

Huh?

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾