Chapter 10: The Final: "I accept" - Unfinished

The book is finally ending! The ending is definitely rushed and sloppy. I ran out of motivation and I can't seem to find any more ideas. And also, with the more recent news- I can't think of writing anymore, Technoblade was a villian in this book, I can't continue writing him like that now that he's gone-

He was one of the first youtubers I watched and he was the one who got me into dsmp. He changed minecraft forever. He's probably up there fighting God rn- ha-

I hope his family and friends are doing well, it's difficult to deal with loss.

However for others who write and draw him, continue doing so, we gotta keep his legened alive!

Here is the unfinished final-

Ages/Characters

Techno - 22

Wilbur - 22

Philza - 40 (oldza)

Tommy - 17

Kristen - 30 (immortal btw)

Boffy - 21

Timedeo - 21

Blitze - 19

Luke - 18

Wisp - 20

Grunk - 20

Pigicial - 19

Badlinu - 18

Dream - 23

Ranboo - 18

Tubbo - 17

⚠️ TW: ⚠️

Swearing

Yelling
_____________________________________________

Soon, people went back to there work. A few however decided to stay. The young kid could be seen talking fo the few who haven't went back to there work just yet. Seems like they are talking about designing new houses for the new comers.

Philza decided to come up to Tommy, not recognizing him. Tommy on the other hand is panicking. "He found me?" "Shit" "What should I do?" "Fuck"
Tommy tried to ignore him, hopeing he was going to go away but to no avail.

While tommy is mental cursing, Philza decided to start a conversation.

"Hello there you highness. I'm king Philza from the Antarctic Empire but just call me Phil." Said Phil.

Realizing that 1. No he wasn't caught. And 2. Phil was talking to him, Tommy decides to respond.

"Hello there Phil, my name is-

He was about to say his actual name but he remembered, he can't say it to Philza now! So he went with a different name. One that the old towns folk called him

-Theseus. And welcome to the Land of the Lost."

"Interesting name. Why call it that?" Philza asked.

"Most of the people here are adventurers, run aways, and others who just want to escape there old life. The run, they get lost, and we found them." Replied Tommy.

"Wouldn't you be concerned about your people being criminals?" Philza questioned

"Like I just said, everyone here wants to escape their old life. No person shall be judged based off of their past actions. Doesn't matter if they are criminals. If they continue hurting people, then they will be thrown in jail, if not? They live there lives peaceful."

"Well, your kingdom is wonderful. As I said before, I'm the king of the Antarctic Empire, would you like to have an alliance with us? Or a trade deal?"

"A alliance? No I can't do that. But I need to focus on my kingdom here- I can just do a simple trade deal." Tommy though to himself.

"I think it would nice to have a trade deal, however we should discuss it with the rest if my counsel." Replied tommy.

"Lead the way"
_____________________________________________

"So, would a trade deal be a good idea?"

"Of course not." Replied Deo

"I agree with him bossman." Said Tubbo.

"The trade deal might be good for resources though." Ranboo said wh8le fidgeting with his fingers.

"Okay you know what. Raise you hand if you want to have the trade deal." Said Grunk, not wanting people to argue.

Multiple hands shot up.

"Alright so most people are I favor of having the trade deal." Said Grunk

"Well then, I will, go inform Philza." Replied Tommy.
_____________________________________________

"I hope your stay was good so far." Tommy said although he doesn't really care.

"It was lovely, now, do you accept the trade deal?" Philza question.

"Yes we-

Before Tommy could finish, Boffy cams running into the room.

"Wait Tommy!" Boffy Saud, realizing a but to late about who was in the room.

"Tommy?" Philza said slowing, now staring at "Theseus"

Philza relized, this was Tommy! His son. The one who he was looking for.

"Son?"

"I am was never your son Philza" Tommy spat. "Well fuck. Screw you Boffy.  Shit, how am I going to deal with this?." Tommy thought.

"You are, I'm sorry for everything son- Tommy. Sorry for everything Tommy."

"Okay, well, I don't forgive you."

"I know- I don't know if I deserve your forgiveness."

"Well that was new" Tommy thought. A bit confused. He though Phill would try to force him to go back.

Rest in peace Technoblade, you won't ever die until this world forgets you, and we aren't going to do that - Timer