Chapter 7 - We. Aren't. Family

Sorry about this being uploaded later then normal. I honestly was so tired these few days but I found my motivation again so here I am! Since I I making this story up as i go I needed to take a bit of time trying to figure out where this was going.

Ages/Characters

Techno - 19

Wilbur - 19

Philza - 37

Tommy - 14

Kristen - 30 (immortal btw)

Boffy - 18 (but doesn't really die)

Timedeo - 18

Blitze - 16

Luke - 15

Wisp - 17

Grunk - 17

Pigicial - 16

Badlinu - 15

Dream - 20

⚠️ TW: ⚠️

Swearing

Yelling
_____________________________________________

"Oh my XD! That took so fucking long to get here!" Said Tommy.

"Shus you child-" Wisp said

"I AM NOT A FUCKING CHILD!"

"Guys stop fighting." Luke said while breaking up the fight.

"Well I'm going to do my shit. Yall can do whatever you want." Timedeo said as he ran further into the kingdom.

"Ooo can someone come play with me in the flower field over there?" Tommy asked while pointing to a nearby area.

"I can. I going to make sure you don't do anything stupid." Luke said while walking Tommy to the field.

_____________________________________________
_____________Few_Hours_Later_____________

Tommy and Luke were walking around the kingdom when they saw many guards.

"The fuck? is the there like an important visitor?" Tommy said.

"Likely. We should try and avoid them though." Luke said while walking in the other direction.

There seemed to be more people in the new area the two are in. A lot more. Tommy let go of Luke's hand for one second and lost him. That's when he saw his fami- I mean, the Antarctic Rulers walk in. He tried to get away but the 3 notice him.

"Toms so that's where you been?" Techno said looking at Tommy who had his back to him. Tommy decided to keep quite.

"TOMS?!" Wilbur said as he ran up to hug the boy. Just before he could Tommy ran.

"Where the fuck as the others?!" Tommy thought as he kept running. He looked behind him to see that Techno was close behind him.

He tried to run faster but couldn't.

"Tommy stop running! We're your family and we have apologized. You have to forgive us! Me missed you." Techno said as he grabbed Tommy by the arms.

"Let. Me. Go." Tommy while trying to find a way out of Techno's grasp. Sadly he couldn't and he was dragged back to the rest of SBI.

"Tommy!" Wilbur said as he tried to hug Tommy.

"Don't touch me." Tommy said.

"Tommy! He is your brother! He can hug you whenever he wants" Philza said.

A arrow flew past the three when they tried to grab Tommy.

"He said not to touch him." Said the voice of Timedeo with the others behind him. Thankfully, all of them had animal masks on to hid there face.

"Guys! I thought you wouldn't come!" Tommy said as he ran up to the group.

"Toms get away from them, they are likely dangerous!" Wilbur said as he tried to grab his brother before he ran up to the group. Thankfully he missed.

"One, they are my actual family. Two, you don't have the right to call me Toms!" Said Tommy.

"Tommy! We your family! They're will just betray you and use you!" Techno said.

"Well were are protecting him from you, aren't we? And besides a certain important person to you wouldn't like that." Replied Luke who stepped in front of Tommy.

"Who?" Asked Philza.

"Kristin of course!" Replied Blitze from the back.

Grunk chuckled as the faces of the rulers turn pale.

"What. Did. You. Do. To. Her?!" Philza demanded.

"Oh we didn't do anything to her. She is our employer after all." Pigicial stated.

"What do you mean?" Wilbur asked as he took a step back.

"Well she's the goddess of death. And she isn't to happy with you guys at the moment"

"But- why? We didn't do anything." Techno muttered.

That got Tommy angry.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING?! YOU GUYS FUCKING NEGLECTED ME! I TRIED SO HARD TO MAKE YOU GUYS HAPPY YET YOU WERE ALWAYS MAD AT ME! NOT ONLY THAT BUT I FOHND MY ACTUAL BROTHER!"

"What do you mean by you finding your actual brother?" Philza asked.

"You guys found me even though I already had a family. I was perfectly happy with my life before you guys came. Then you gave me a memory wipe potion. But guess what? THAT POTION DIDN'T FUCKING DO SHIT!"

"I-"

"No I don't want to hear it. You. Aren't. My. Family."

Some guards came and tired to get Tommy. Keyword, tried. Him and the others fought back, and with there practice of killing corrupted gods, let's just say things went well for them. Soon Dream came with a weird looking endermam and relized what happened. The rulers felt betrayed by Dream since he was helping them. The rulers also got even more mad when Tommy called Dream his brother but before they could talk, the enderman teleported them out if there. Everyone was confused on who the enderman was but apparently the enderman is Tommy's new brother who was adopted a month after Tommy was missing. Apparently the name of the enderman was Ranboo. Tommy also reunited with his former best friend Tubbo.

Although the start of the day was rough, things were looking better.
_____________________________________________

Ahhh how wholesome. Anyways hope you liked this chapter!

Word count: 913