saturdays are for the boys

Bakugo
Everyone was out.

Deku, and pretty much everyone else in the class was out working with heroes. IcyHot had went home to visit his mom, and Aizawa said he had plans.

All Might was supposed to be supervising if needed, but even he said he had a meeting to go to.

I threw on a jacket, and shoved my hands in my pockets. I walked out of my room, and strode into the common room. I was probably going to grab a snack or something before leaving.

Serena was on the couch, nose stuck in a book. She had no clue I was even in the room.

"Hey idiot."

"Hey Bakugo."

"What are you doing?"

"Advanced rocket science. What does it look like?"

"Don't get sassy with me, asshole."

"Don't ask dumb questions."

I sighed and started to leave.

"Well, I'm leaving. Don't do dumb shit when I'm gone."

I started to walk out and then stopped in my tracks.

I thought about watching AJ clutch her arms as she walked down the street as it got chillier, knowing she didn't have a home. Knowing that she could have stayed over at my house. How I thought about asking her to just come over, but I didn't.

It was such a shitty move. It really was. I couldn't do it twice.

"Get changed."

"Why?"

"I'm taking you out. You're not gonna sit here alone."

"Oh em gee! A date?"

"It's not a date."

"I know. I'm not AJ."

"Very funny. Hurry up before I change my
mind."

She got up, and walked to her room, then came back.

"I just realized I have magic. I don't need to go to my room."

There was a flash of blue light, and suddenly she was in a black skirt, and a pink long sleeve crop top. Her shoes were white sneakers, with black socks.

"Hey, you kinda don't look hideous."

"Eat shit."

We walked out of the building, and I realized I really didn't hate Serena's company.

"Where are we going?"

I slung my arm over her shoulder, and she laughed and did the same.

"I told my mom I'd visit."

"You're taking me to your house?"

"It's not a romantic-"

"I wasn't saying it was. I'm saying you have audacity knowing I'll report my findings to my sister."