hit the hay fast asleep dream a dream u little pleep

AJ
•Flashback•

Hawks came home late one night and sprawled out on the couch, kicking off his boots and throwing off his jacket from his hero costume.

"Hey kiddo. What's up?"

"I feel like I should be asking you what's up."

Hawks sat up, and raised an eyebrow.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh come on Hawks. I'm not that dumb. Are you going to tell me about your top secret hero work or not?"

"What top secret hero work?"

I groaned and sat on the couch.

"Seriously? These aren't just night patrols you're going on. If they were, then I'd come with you."

"No. I just want you to get some rest, it's not good for you to be out all night in these dangerous areas!"

"Oh please. I used to live in those areas. Now come on, spill."

Hawks leaned back and shut his eyes, taking in a deep breath.

"Don't know what you mean, kid."

"Oh, so you're not undercover with the League of Villains? Cool."

Hawks snapped upright.

"Now how the hell did you figure that out?"

"Hawks, I'm half all knowing angel goddess, you can't keep secrets from me."

Hawks shook his head and stood up.

"Doesn't matter. You are not joining me."

"What? Why not?"

"It's dangerous! You might get hurt!"

"Technically, it's a part of my internship. I'm just practicing for the future! Plus, having them believe they have someone inside UA could help so much! Think about it, they'll think they can track the students every move!"

Hawks sat and thought about it and shook his head sadly.

"Kiddo, I can't watch you get hurt. Really. You know I love you."

"Hawks, I'm gonna be fine. I'm a big girl!"

Hawks gave me a tight hug and sighed.

"Yeah kid I know. That's what scares me the most."

I was comfortable in the embrace of Hawks, but slowly I came to, tied to a chair.

It was all a dream.

I must've been knocked out some time after Dabi kidnapped me from the mall, and I dreamt that memory of joining Hawks' undercover work.

I can't imagine how upset he is. He was right after all. Dabi recognized me and knew I was Hawks' kid and their little UA pet. Now I'm stuck in a chair in a weird bar thing with the League of Dorks.

God, I am colossally fucked.

I was snapped away from my thoughts when a familiar blue haired man who was in desperate need of chapstick entered the room.

"I'm so glad I finally get to meet our little hero."

I rolled my eyes, "I am average height for a woman my age, so I'm not little, dickhead."

He laughed dryly and nodded.

"I can see there is lots of fire in you. Dabi was right."

"Right about what?"

"Simple. You'd be the perfect person to use to finally break the trust in the heroes. Once we break your spirit, we've won."

"Break my spirit? God, do you always talk so lame? Just say you're gonna torture me or something. There's a lot more flavor in that."

Dabi entered the room and I glared at him.

"When Hawks' comes-"

Dabi laughed.

"He isn't coming to save you. No one is. You're going to be alone, here, with us."

He stepped closer to me, and crouched over so the two of us were nose to nose.

"And I'm going to enjoy every second of the time you spend here."

I glared at him.

"I'm a minor, headass."

Dabi let out a short laugh and stood up, smiling at me with the most condescending look on his face.

"This will be a lot of fun, AJ."

He stepped back next to Shigaraki, who then cleared his throat and spoke up.

"Now tell us everything you know about UA."

"What? No way! That wasn't the deal. You kidnapped me which was so off limits. So no way José."

Shigaraki stretched out his hand and examined it.

"It would be a shame to kill you so soon into your stay with us, don't you think?"

I groaned, and then sighed in defeat.

"Alright fine. There's a hero in training that they have been hiding. She's so strong that she could've defeated All Might in his prime. She is bound to become the number one hero."

"Who is she?"

"Her name is Candice."

"Candice who?" Shigaraki and Dabi inquired, simultaneously.

A shit eating grin appeared on my face.

"CANDICE DICK FIT IN YOUR-"