this youtube channel is ass

Bakugo
The TV screeched with static, then turned on. There was a dark room, and before I could ask what the hell was going on, lights came on to illuminate the people in the room.

A scratchy voice spoke up.

"Well....how lovely it is to see you, citizens of Japan, and our beloved heroes as well. We have a message we'd like to send."

Shigaraki.

We all stared at the TV in silence, not sure what to do.

A familiar patchwork asshole stepped up.

"It's funny. The citizens don't even know how badly the heroes have failed them. They didn't have the ability to save one of their own."

Shigaraki smiled, and laughed dryly.

"We have someone who would like to speak to you all."

Dabi walked offscreen, and there was a slam, and then shouting and screeching. Then a loud huff of breath, and the camera moved to focus on a girl covered in bandages with pink hair and pointy ears.

No. What have they done to her?

Hawks faced dropped, and we all stared in horror.

AJ laughed, and croaked, "Hey Seraph fam! Welcome to my vlog! Today we're talking about how the League of Villains are a bunch of-"

AJ flinched at something off screen, and went silent.

"She seems to have a lot to say.....let's fix that."

Dabi neared her and she tried to shield herself with her wings, but they were bound by a rope strong enough that she couldn't break free.

"No...wait. Please you don't have to-"

She let out an ear splitting screech, and Dabi moved away from her, as smoke rose off her arm, which had a large deep burn. She stared at it, starting to sob, shaking in her chair.

Hawks stared in horror, and I clenched my fists, shaking with anger. The moment I get my hands on that asshole.......

They wrapped it up with a bandage, and she wiped tears off of her face.

"It's gonna take more than a burn to shut this dumbass up."

I looked at her eyes. She was all talk. You could see in her eyes that she was tired. She looked just about ready to give up. I knew she wouldn't, and that she'd hold out until she....

Until she......

Never mind.

Shigaraki turned back to the camera and laughed.

"How funny. You're beloved number 2 hero failed to save his own daughter! What an ironic twist of fate. We'll make her a tool for destruction, make her one of us. Then we'll finally defeat the heroes with the weapon they created. A child no one wanted. A child that will now have a home with the League of Villains."

I stared at the TV in utter shock.

"I have a home you ashy bitch! It's with my dad, and my sister, and my classmates. It will never be with you."

"I'm so sorry to hear that." Shigaraki stated walking behind AJ and putting his hand around the back of her neck.

"Well, given you probably won't last much longer, do you have any last words for your family?"

She looked up at the camera, at first, you could see she was going to make a joke. Then suddenly, the emotions in her eyes changed.

She took in a deep breath and said.

"Katsuki, I-"

And just as quickly as the broadcast started, it cut out, leaving us all standing silently, staring at the static on the TV.

Hawks couldn't move if he tried. He was frozen in place, tears streaming down his face endlessly. Both of us were at a loss.

Deku looked at me, tears in his eyes.

"Kaachan....I-"

"No."

He looked at me in disbelief.

"What?"

"I don't want to hear some speech about how it'll be okay. I don't want to hear everyone say 'we're all here for you!' I don't want to listen to some big rant about a plan you made to save her I just....I want...."

"What Bakugo? What do you want?" Kirishima asked.

I clenched my fists at my side, but then relaxed, defeat entering my body.

"I just....I want her back."

I turned around and stalked off to my room, Hawks having to carry a crying and weak Serena back to the nurse. She had teleported the moment it all started, and I couldn't imagine the pain she was in.

I mean, that's her other half. I can't imagine how horrific it feels to know you can't be there with her, guiding her through everything like she always has.

I just wished I had told her what I felt. If I lose her forever......

I felt at the necklace I was wearing with her initials on them. I didn't want that to be the only way I'd remember her for the rest of my life. If I lose AJ, I don't know if I'll ever be able to love someone ever again.

Someone knocked on my door, and it opened.

I met the face of Hawks, who closed the door behind him.

He looked at me for a second, then rushed over to me, plopping down next to me on the bed and pulling me into a hug.

We sat there, both crying into each other's shirts.

I then laughed.

"AJ would be so happy we're getting along."

Hawks pulled away and rubbed away his tears with his hoodie sleeve.

"Ha. Yeah. She definitely would."

We sat and smiled, thinking about the girl we both loved.

Albeit in different ways.....I hope....

"Tomorrow." I stated.

Hawks nodded.

"Wait, you already know-"

"What else would you be talking about? Roller skating? Yes. We're saving her tomorrow. No questions asked. I want my kid back, and I'm going to destroy every single villain I find until she's safe."

I smirked, explosions starting to pop on my hands.

"Now that's my kind of plan."