hey vlog! make sure to like and subscribe

AJ
I was half asleep in the closet, and I heard Shigaraki's voice.

"We have someone who would love to speak with you."

Oh boy! I hope it's Beyonce!

Spoiler: It wasn't Beyonce.

The door flung open, which made me shriek, and Dabi grabbed me, throwing me into a chair as I yelled at him to let go of me.

I looked up and saw a camera, and a TV beside it, my face onscreen.

Dabi whispered in my ear.

"You're live all across Japan. Say hi."

I laughed and smiled at the camera, "Hey Seraph fam! Welcome to my vlog! Today we're talking about how the League of Villains are a bunch of-"

The lizard dude brandished a knife and I flinched. Shockingly, I'm not a fan of being stabbed.

"She seems to have a lot to say.....let's fix that." Shigaraki stated.

Dabi stalked towards me, and I tried to use my wings to shield myself, then I remembered they were tied behind my back.

"Thought you would've learned your lesson kid."

"No...wait. Please you don't have to-"

I let out an ear splitting screech, and Dabi moved away from me. It hurt so bad that involuntarily, may I add, I started to sob.

I looked down at the burn on my arm as Toga covered it up with a bandage.

"It'll take more than a burn to shut this dumbass up."

I looked up at the camera. I could feel how much I had just lied. Anyone else would think I laugh at the face of danger.

Anyone who really knew me would know I was scared out of my mind.

As Shigaraki talked about how weak heroes were, I looked around the room.

There had to be some way out, but realistically, there wasn't. My wings were tied, my arm hurt, my head hurt, I hadn't slept in so long. Even if I broke free, I was just so tired.

Then Shigaraki insulted my family, and my inner Dom Toretto made a stand.

"I have a home you ashy bitch! It's with my dad, and my sister, and my classmates. It will never be with you."

He walked behind me and put his hand behind my neck, and asked me to say my last words.

I was thinking of a good Deez Nuts joke, but then the right thing to say hit me. I needed to say it now. If I never come back to UA....if I don't make it out....he has to know.

"Katsuki I-"

The broadcast ended.

"Love you!"

My mouth dropped wide open in shock. My big moment, my final reveal. It was over.

"What a sweet moment, too bad it was cut short." Shigaraki said.

"No! No! You have to let me tell him! He has to know! Please I- Just for 5 seconds. Let me tell him."

Dabi shook his head, moving the camera away from where it sat.

"Sorry. I guess you'll just have to live with the fact he'll never get to know."

Toga giggled and hugged me.

"That was so cute! I bet his blood is just as cute as yours!"

Dabi looked up.

"Wait. Katsuki Bakugo? The one from the sports festival?"

He laughed in my face.

"You fell in love with him? You think he loves you back? He's using you! He's toying with the emotions of a strong girl so it's easier for him to get to the top. How embarrassing! You really thought someone like him would love you?"

I sat there in disbelief. I mean, it made sense. Katsuki always said from the beginning that I was a stepping stone. I never thought he would actually mean it.

Dabi grabbed my arm and dragged me back to the closet and threw me in.

I sat in the corner and cried to myself quietly. How could I be so stupid? Bakugo wouldn't love me. I'm not strong enough. I'm weak, I'm dumb, and I'm annoying. I mean, why else has no one come for me? They don't want me.

Maybe I would be better off as a villain. That's all anyone ever saw me as anyways. Maybe everyone was always right about me. The only part that broke my heart was the disappointment that Hawks would feel.

He finally believed in me when no one else ever did. Gave me a home, gave me love, and all I would turn out to be is a disappointment.

I felt my body grow tired and I started to fall asleep.

Disappointment. What could possibly be a better word to describe what I've become?