stop being nice you BITCH

bakugo
This new girl has some weird "cute American" thing going on.

And I hate it.

I stared at her and Kirishima, literally cuddling on the bus back to UA. I wanted to vomit my guts out. Those two disgusted me.

I wanted to yell at the two of them so they woke up, but AJ look exhausted. I decided against bothering her. Even if she was way too close.

Whatever.

We got back to UA and the teachers woke the two up.

Kiri lifted his head which was laying on AJ's and she stretched out, yawning.

"That sleep was amazing dude. I haven't taken a nap that good in straight up years."

Kirishima smiled, blushing.

"Well uh, glad I could help!"

All I could think was, "What the fuck are you blushing at her for?"

We got off the bus and I heard Kirishima over to walk her home, but she declined. She said she wanted to talk to Serena on her way home.

I didn't buy it.

I figured I didn't have to be home yet, so I quietly trailed the two of them on their route.

We got to some weird part of the city and she turned a corner, I waited a couple seconds, then sped up. I had to make sure I didn't lose the two of them.

I turned the corner and didn't see anyone. It was an alleyway, but Serena and AJ were nowhere to be found.

"Hey Bakubestie."

I jumped and turned around, AJ smirking at me.

"Wanna explain why you were following us?"

I scoffed.

"Following you? I was just taking a walk. I'd never want to follow your stupid ass."

She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

"So you wanted to take a walk, through an enclosed alleyway?"

"Maybe I did."

She laughed and shook her head.

"Listen, if you want to see my house so you can make fun of it or some shit, I don't have one. I don't have parents, remember? Using magic we are able to con ourselves into fancy hotels Home Alone style. However it only works once and we're banned from every hotel in Wyoming."

"The fuck is Wyoming?"

She shook her head, "Government conspiracy? State? Possible home to cowboy vampires? I really don't know. That's a story for another time. Anyways, I have to go commit a crime. Bye!"

She walked away, and I realized Serena wasn't walking with her anymore. The two of them must've conjoined bodies again.

I almost thought about inviting her to sleep in the guest room in my house. It would be the heroic thing to do.

I guess I just need more training then.
__________________________________

After our first class back together, I walked to the cafeteria for lunch. Those idiots who think they're my friends followed me.

We sat down to eat, and Mina spoke up.

"So Bakugo....how do you feel about that new girl?"

I scoffed.