"I think we should go home." Pandora suggests.

"We're alright. We're safe. Just as long as we 'Beware the moon.'" Freddie says. Effy and Ana burst out into laughter followed by everyone except Katie.

"Why are you laughing?" she says. "We could have died."

"Yeah. And not by gunshot, but by Ana's wicked driving. Did you see what she did there?" Freddie said.

"You're just mad that you couldn't do it." Ana sticks her tongue out at him. He forward and kisses her. "I was ready to kick some serious ass if he got out of that truck.

"My girlfriend. The badass."

"Always. Come on, we're not far."

•─̇•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•─̇•─̇💨🍃•─̇•─̇•─̇•

They get to the park, unload the car and try to look for the spot. Freddie throws his bag down under a tree and starts howling and JJ starts a game of tag. Katie whips out the mini grill and start grilling hot dogs, and Ana is laying on Freddie, throwing wood into the fire.

"I really want a hot dog." Ana says playing with his shirt.

"I got a hot dog right here." he jokes.

Ana hears Katie yelling at Effy about how it's 'not that kind of party.'

"It's just drinks and sausages! No mushrooms!" My head shot up.

"Whoa. Mushrooms." Freddie gets up and motions for her to follow him. "Who's got mushrooms?" he looks like a kid in a candy store. Effy moves over and they sit down and Ana stuffs 2 in her mouth. These things taste horrible, but the effect is...

"Did someone say mushrooms?" Emily says with Naomi walking next to her.

"Emily, don't you fucking dare." Katie warns. Emily gives her the 'fuck you I do want I want' look and joins in. Soon Thomas comes too.

"Come on Panda. Live a little." Effy says handing one to her.

" Effy says handing one to her

"That's ok. Love is our drug." She says. Everyone groans.

"Sometimes, you need a little more sugar in your bowl." Thomas says picking one up. Panda eats one and she groans with disgust. Ana looks over and sees JJ with a sparkler. She gets up and lights one for herself. Eventually, everyone is high off our asses playing with sparklers.