"Nothing is gonna happen. Ok? Stop worrying. It doesn't look good on you." Ana looks into his brown eyes and she feels calm. As she gets ready to lean in and kiss him again, Effy opens the door.

"Sorry was I interrupting something? Oh wait. I don't care." she says.

"Funny. What did your mum say?"

"She said yes. We got the car."

"Great! Now what are you gonna do about Cook?"

"Nothing. If she doesn't want him there, why would I ruin it and bring him?"

"Because you're Effy. You're a rebel."

"Not this time."

•─̇•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•─̇•─̇💨🍃•─̇•─̇•─̇•

Everyone packs into the station wagon, Effy's driving, Katie's in the passenger seat, so Emily, Naomi, Freddie and Ana are packed in the backseat and Thomas and JJ are in the trunk. Freddie is trying his hardest to sing along to the radio, but it's so not working. Ana laughs at his efforts. Then he thinks he's in the band so he's trying to play the drums while Ana attempt at air guitar. Of course Katie gets lost so the arguments begin. Effy pulls into the gas station and Katie gets frustrated with the map so she tosses it in the trash.

"We're just going to have to ask for directions." She says.

"Who?" Ana gets out of the car to stretch her legs. Another car pulls up and Katie goes over to them.

"Excuse me, could you tell me how to get to Gobler's End please?"

"Well you can't get there from here, I reckon I could show you love." The driver says.

"Listen to the nice man Freddie." Katie says as she walks away. One of them gets out and helps Freddie with the map while the other goes inside to where Katie is. Something doesn't feel right to Ana.

"You kids wanna see something before you go?" he asks. He goes over to his truck and pulls out his gun. "Little tradition of ours."

"Hang on mate do you really think-" Freddie begins.

"Shut up kid." He says. Who the fuck is he talking to like that? He lines up his gun and shoots when Katie comes running out of the store yelling 'help.'

"You made me miss my shot. I've never missed before." The guy with the gun says walking up to Katie. This shit is bananas.

"Alright that's enough. Leave her alone." Ana pulls Katie away.

"Beware the moon." He says chuckling.

"Whatever. Freak." Effy says.

"Get in the back." Ana says to Effy. "I'm driving. Let's get out of here." As she's driving, someone starts hyperventilating.

"Panda?" Effy asks.

"Pandora what's wrong?" Ana asks from the front.

"Uh Ana?" Thomas says.

"What?" Ana looks in the rearview mirror and she sees the truck with those assholes behind them. Everyone starts freaking out and yelling. "Great just what I need.: He gets real close then honks the horn and rolls up beside the car.

"Roll your fucking window down!" he yells. He pulls out his gun, and aims it at the car. Alright, time for some fancy driving.

"Everyone stay calm. I've got this." Ana says.

She puts the car in reverse, and gets behind the truck. He switches lanes and comes behind the car again and bumps the back of it. She switches over and they're side by side again. Ana tries to speed up but he matches her speed, goes a little faster and cuts them off and stops, so she stops too. Ana waits to see if he's going to get out and do anything funny, if he does, she'll be ready for him. He sticks his hand out the window, flicks his cigarette, backs up and drives away. Thank God. She really didn't feel like kicking anyone's ass today.