Billie enters my bedroom before me, placing her salad on my desk, and I walk in after her, swinging the door so it's only a crack open.

When Billie sees I didn't close the door, she walks towards me, striking fear in my heart, and places each hand on my shoulder. She pushes me back until my shoulder blades are flush against door, reaching around me to turn the knob. I hear the click of the door shutting all the way.

She smirks, her face mere inches away from mine, "That's better."

I remain still, back against the door, frozen. Billie looks at me pitifully, tilting her head, "Aww, did I fluster you?"

I gulp.

"Cute."

Billie walks back over to her salad, clearly recovered from her previous anxiety, and digs in, "mm!" She says after the first bite. She finishes chewing and continues, "This is fucking amazing."

I giggle, "I'm glad you like it."

She smiles at me, her shallow dimples poking into her cheeks, and I gather the courage to start a conversation.

"So, Billie, you got really nervous down there," I hesitate, "Um, are you okay? Or, I don't know, I guess I just wonder why you're different around me."

Billie seemed to expect such a topic and puts down her fork, "I guess you're just easier to be around. I can make you nervous when I want," she winks, sending shivers down my spine, "which helps when I get nervous. I know you're nervous too. And you're so kind and open-minded. You're always trying to understand everything I tell you and never once judged me the way other kids have."

I smile at that, "Oh that's sweet."

Billie blushes slightly and shushes me, opening the laptop on my desk, "Come on, let's finish our movie."

I blush as well and take me and my pizza over to Billie, "Uhh, where will I sit?"

Billie looks around the room for a moment, then back at me, "I guess you're sitting here," she pats her leg and pushes further away from the desk so I can fit.

I look down at her lap then back up at Billie, "Oh, uh, okay." My voice cracks mid-sentence and I blush intensely as I let myself sit on her lap.

"There you go," she praises, "You're alright with this?"

I sit for a moment, making sure I am comfortable before I assure her, "Yeah, I am."

She giggles, "Good, why don't you pull up the movie?"

I do so, unlocking my computer to see our finished project on the screen, "Done with that," I say, closing out the tab. I open Frozen and skip to the time stamp we stopped at before my parents arrived.

Billie and I ate our dinner as the dramatic lives of Arendelle royalty played out in front of us. When I finished my food, I wanted to relax a bit, lean back into Billie, and cuddle into her sweatshirt. I sit up, quite tense, as I attempt to convince myself to relax.

"Dez?" Billie asks gently, her hands making their way to my waist, "You done eating?"

I nod my head, "Yeah."

Billie hums and her hands on my waist pull on me slightly. I stay still until they crawl around my torso and rest on my stomach. I see what she is trying to do, and lean back into her embrace. I rest my head on her shoulder and place my hands on top of hers.

"Wanna get comfier?" She asks.

I nod my head and hum, nuzzling into her.

She giggles, "Okay, then you've got to get up."

I whine and Billie takes her hands off my stomach,  tapping my waist, "come on, Baby."

I reluctantly stand up, and Billie does the same, "Good job, go ahead and lay down, I'll bring over your computer."

I'm not sure what part of that sentence gave me so many butterflies, but I quickly do as I'm told and lay down. Billie comes over with the laptop and cuddles in close.

"Only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart.. a true love's kiss perhaps."

Billie leans in to leave a kiss on my temple.

Oh my god.

A/n:

Tell me a bit about your favorite thing to talk about. I would love to hear :)