"I'm sorry. did i not say that already?" He hummed, pinching your face "ow ow ow, yes you did. ow!" his grin was sadistic as ever. The tom cat observed from the bed before jumping of and running at the harbinger, latching onto his leg like he was a scratching pole.

He let go of your face and cringed, reaching down and picking the feline up by the scruff of his neck.

"You little shit- i should drown you in the ocean!" he threatened as the cat thrashed and latched onto his arm, making him shriek. You watched the scene unfold with a little grin, "Mochi~ That's so mean.." You crouched down and picked up the black and white furball.

He came to you after licking the harbinger's blood off his claws, letting you pick him up with ease. "Good job~" you glanced up at him as he looked at the scratches on his ankles and wrist, "I'm going to kill that stupid little feline.." He growled, watching you cradle the the cat in your arms.

"Aw he was just defending me~" you teased, biting back a laugh and sitting the cat on the bed and looking back at him. "I wasn't even doing anything!" he argued, hurrying off into the bathroom for a way to clean the blood off; you followed.

"Let me help." You asked, reaching for his uninjured hand and pulling him out of the way as you got a rag and got it wet. "What you were laughing at me and now you want to help?" You looked up and grinned "Yes sir, now let me see your arm".

"Fine.."

Your smile widened and you very gently wiped the blood away, double checking by wiping your thumb over them. He didn't so much as wince the whole time, "There that's your arm done.." You glanced down at his ankle and he did the same with a little grin.

"On your knees then yeah?" He teased, and you tossed the wet bloody rag at his face and left the bathroom. "Sorry i don't get on my knees for anyone, it's usually the other way around" You commented, going back to petting Mochi.

Meanwhile he huffed and grumbled something, the warmth that was absent made him pout just slightly. He wiped up his ankle and rinsed the rag out in the sink before coming out and watching you pet the purring tom cat, leaning on the bathroom doorframe.

"You sure love that blasted creature" He hummed, "Are you jealous?" you inquired while continuing to pet Mochi. "Jealous?! Of a cat!?" he gave you a bewildered look and stormed over to you, "You're jealous of my cat~ Aren't you~".

He rolled his eyes and moved Mochi out of your hands, no matter how much the cat fussed. From there he pulled you up and off of the bed, wrapping his arms around your waist and hiding his face in the crook of your neck; all in a blur.

"Let's go sleep in my bed that way i don't end up doing that again." He ordered, though his demanding tone was slightly soft. "I..alright..Mochi still has to come along though." he sighed, "Yeah whatever.." One hand left your waist to grab your hand and began to pull you out of the room.

Mochi followed closely as he looked down the hall for anyone who might still be wandering the ship, then dragged you into his office, giving you a brief moment to close your door and let Mochi follow.

"There.." he let go of you once you were both in his room, "Lay down while i change." he ordered again but you had no reason to protest since going back sleep sounded so nice. He grabbed clothes then disappeared into his bathroom briefly, reappearing and without waiting long crawled in besides you and Mochi.

You had already dozed off and Mochi was watching as the harbinger delicately encased you in his arms, kissing the back of your head as he tried to fall asleep just as quick.

Wow, is this

Is this what happy is?

+.-.+

HOLY HELL I'M BACK

HI

Anyway, sorry for disappearing for a while, i've been tired and out of motivation for a while.

i'm back with fluff as my offering for forgiveness and i'm here to make a proposition,

For the next few chapters they will be fillers, and since i'm fresh out of ideas make some requests of me!

God knows i need the inspiration.

Alright, goodbye for now <3.