Worried or disgusted?

"What narcissistic asshole has there underlings call him lord" Y/n rolled her eyes and continued on the main street to Northland bank. Of course even in low health she got distracted by many things, shops, odd people or the occasional creeper.

So she never arrived to the bank like her peer wanted, it was displeasing and no one liked an angry Scaramouche. So he set off to find her himself, he was too impatient to send an agent or another diplomat and apparently he was right to live by the words.

"It won't be done right unless i do it myself!" he hissed to himself as he exited the bank, flinching slightly at the light of the bleak gray sky. then continuing on to main street to search for this pathetic girl.

She was found crouched down, slightly coughing as she scratched a cat behind it's ear. How she got so distracted that she wondered into an alley way and found a cat? i have no idea. But he found her none-the-less, he was tempted to just kick the cat away so her focus would land on him but, even if no one dared think of this, he actually liked cats.

Nothing in particular, but he simply enjoyed the company of a silent creature that didn't judge him unfairly. People loved to do that whether they knew of his affiliation or not, but a cat? They judge but they do so silently and even so they will still cuddle up to you depending on their own personality.

"Hey dipshit" he called, she rolled her eyes and picked up the purring creature, "You're cute, unlike this idiot" she cooed to the small gray and silver tabby. He snarled but her attention was still on the small creature, "I think i'll take him home, now, you needed me for-"

She turned away and let out a fit of coughs and a sneeze, Balladeer scowled in disgust "You sound like shit" He commented bluntly. Picking up the small tabby that she had set down to avoid coughing or sneezing on the poor thing, the sudden soft look in his eyes caught the girl off guard.

"Is my boss still in there? Or is some gremlin trying mimic his horrible personality?" he scowled and pushed the cat back into her hold. "You're fucking sick, go home. i don't want you around me in general but gods forbid you plan to work around me while sick, you're more idiotic then i thought"

She looked down at the cat and grinned, "If i didn't know any better, an asshole sounds worried about me" she walked passed him and out the alley way into the gray light. "If you like cats so much, perhaps you should consider getting one, dickhead"

with that she left, taking his words of worry or disgust to go home and sleep but even if it were for her own health she wasn't going to listen. She planned to go home and take care of this new friend after stopping to buy stuff for his care.

Cat food, a bowl or two, a bed, a litter box and a separate bag for all this stuff for when traveling was necessary. He new friend was pleased, purring in her arms with her bags in one hand

"what should i call you..?" she set her bags down by the door and set the cat down, he looked around. Curious about his surroundings, "Ash? no to basic.." the cat stared with a blank gaze the pupils slightly narrowed in curiosity.

"You look like a breed from Inazuma.." she mumbled to herself quietly before her eyes grew bright as a name popped into mind. "Mochi! An Inazuman specialty!" that cat jumped at the enthusiasm but wondered closer to the woman once she started to cough.

The excitement and joy of finding a pet died down as she remembered why her peer allowed her to return home for the day. She was tempted to go out and shop but feared that he'd see her and force her to get to work if she wasn't gonna take a given break.

She removed her mask and allowed the small cat to observe her face as it now appeared more human then before. But the small animal was not bother by her appearance and crawled up onto the bed with her, enjoying this new found warmth that didn't exist on the streets.

===========

The woman awoke to loud banging at her door again, she jumped and her new found friend hissed. He was first to get up and wonder to the door, calming down once he realized whom was on the other side.

"Who is it?" She yawned mid yelling, "You're supposed to write a fucking report even if you're sick" growled a familiar voice that brought a headache to the girls head. "Fuck off!" she covered her head with blankets and felt the blankets slightly sink as Mochi jumped on the bed.

But soon got off once the door was forced open, "What did you say?!" she peaked out and rolled her eyes, then quickly ducked back under them. "Sorry, no go away!" this was indeed an invasion of privacy and a little inappropriate for the behavior of a harbinger but did he give a rats ass? of course not, the only appearance he had to maintain was his violent ways of solving issues. 

Mochi, even though his owner was aggressive and shying away to keep her face hidden, the grayish tabby welcomed the 6th harbinger with a meow and a nuzzle on the ankle. "Get up" he growled, low and threatening but trying to maintain his cool.

She peaked from the blankets and sighed, at this rate he would see how face again no matter how hard she tried to keep it hidden. He stood in the way of the desk she put her lovely mask on so getting it before he can was impossible.

"I couldn't care about the weird streak on you're face, get up and report what you found about the meteorites" He was loosing his cool and yet was managing to maintain it. "Give me a minute, you're in my room after all"

He watched her movements closely, she reached for a brush by a mirror and neatly took care of her messy bed head. "So..a report, let's see what i can remember.." he scowled, his arms crossed as his foot impatiently tapped the dark oak floors.

"The people are put into coma's after touching the rocks, we already know that. They seem to have a strong will imprinted onto them by someone, forcing them to climb a perilous mountain of snow. They wake up freezing as if they were there themselves, and then an Astrologist named Mona is the one finding these things out.."

He shifted his weight to his other foot, the accessories on his hat swaying "And maybe you should take off you're hat in here?" she asked calmly, scratching her head. "I'm not staying long, if i do i risk getting myself sick. Not only that but i'd hate to be in this stuffy room with you for much longer"

she scoffed, "Well then get out. Again, you're in my room"

He turned on a dime, leaving the room almost as soon as the words left her mouth. Though for a moment he paused at the door, "Why do you wear a mask?" He asked, nothing but curiosity in his tone. The lingering aggression and fury was gone, hidden on the tip of his tongue just like usual.

"Because the world is judgmental, they see something out of place, they put it back where it belongs. And having a mask makes me feel a little more human, why do you care?" No more words were exchanged as he had received his answer, so he left without another word.

She closed the door behind him, "You think he's worried Mochi? I think he's in a healthy gray area of wanting to kill me and wanting to ask if i'm alright"

Trouble never looked so goddamn fine