Alyssa's dress

"You look so amazing!" mom exclaimed she clasped her hands.

"You are stunning principessa."

"Is everything okay, why did you need to talk to me?" I asked as they stood Infront of me.

"Listen honey, the people we have downstairs, some are your uncles and their kids and grandparents but a lot of the others aren't just simply our business partners-" Mom started for dad to only cut her off.

"We're the Italian mafia" dad bluntly blurted out. he was nervous as he was rambling.

"I'm sorry we didn't tell you. We were just protecting you but, we wanted to tell you before the dinner and it got out form another instead of us.."

"I know, it's okay." I said calmly.

"I-what?" dad asked.

"I knew already, I know we all keep secrets to protect both another person and ourselves. I understand. I knew you were keeping something, and I too have secrets that I would tell you all in due time." I said although I had a feeling it would be soon, very fucking soon.

"O-Okay, we aren't going to pry, but whatever it is you know you can tell us." mom said.

"I know and eventually I will, but it has things that is more like a surprise or like not in place for right now." I reasoned.

They agreed and we all walked down the stairs to the dining room that was made for today an extra large table was added to the room to have space for a lot of people. Mom and dad went down together at first, then I walked down after. As I approached the last stair someone's hand was held out, Dimitri's. He leaned into my side and whispered into my ear.

" Te ves tan jodidamente hermosa mi amor." (you look so fucking beautiful my love)

"Gracias y te ves guapo Dimitri." I said as he got flustered for a little until he cleared his throat and I giggled. I Alyssa Argento fucking giggled. who would have thought not fucking me that's who.

(thank you and you look handsome Dimitri)

"Alright enough D, that's my sister." Alessi said as he took me with him.

"You look pretty sorella." he said while we were walking.

"Fratello, you cleaned up pretty well too." I said until I was led to the dining room where everyone was. when dad spotted us he began.

"Alright, goodnight to everyone, before we start I just wanted to inform all of you something, we found her" dad said while holding mom's hand.

"What the fuck you found her and didn't say shit stronzo?"(asshole) One of the men said.

as the other was about to say something dad interrupted and said

"well instead of quarreling with me do you want to meet her?"

"SHE'S HERE?!?" another man shouted except he was like an older version of dad.

"Bambina, come out." as dad said that whisperers erupted from some saying, "she's so pretty!"

after everyone finished staring at me, they eventually started to introduce themselves.

"Hi, I am your uncle Hades, its so good to have you back bambina. This is my wife Aliana and these are my sons, Leonardo, Octavius, Jackson, Ethaniel and Natheaniel. " he said and everyone hugged me. He looked like my dad as well but didn't have the same eyes as him.

"Hi sweetie, my name is Kellian and I'm your dad's youngest brother and this is my wife Rekha and my sons, Ricardo, Emelio, Timothee and Mattheo." he said while hugging me once again they didn't have the same eyes as dad.