"Julian?" He asked again.

"W-What happened?" I managed at last, blinking and looking around at my living room, then back at Adam's stern expression. He studied my face for a moment, then leaned back on his elbows on the arm rest.

"You tell me. One minute we're having sex and the next you're zoning out. And not to sound insensitive, but you're torturing me." He muttered. I blushed hard, clearing my throat, shifting a little, making us both gasp. I went still again, but it was hard and extremely uncomfortable to just sit there on his lap.

"U-Uhm, I'm okay now," I stuttered, "I didn't mean for that to happen."

"I know," Adam replied calmly, but he was still looking at me suspiciously, "We can talk about it once we're done."

"All right." I agreed, placing my hands on his chest. I tried hard to forget about the Adam in my dream. The way he looked like he had been torn to pieces, and yet there were no wounds, save for his knuckles. The red in his eyes and the fangs in his mouth. And the fact that he had bitten me!

I avoided letting Adam near my throat as we continued what we'd started, but it was hard. The way his mouth worked against my throat only gave me chills, sending shudders through me as I rode him hard and fast, breathing heavily. Adam gripped my hips, bringing me up and down, our lips locked in a deep, intense kiss before a sharp orgasm split through me.

I trembled, panting hard as I let loose and Adam watched me intently, like he was trying to imprint everything in his head. It made me moan. We finally slumped on the sofa, breathing heavily.

"The fact that I can keep up with your stamina is unbelievable." Adam murmured in my ear, cradling my head against the crook of his neck. I laughed quietly, averting my eyes before biting my lip nervously when I thought about the weird vision again. I wrapped my arms around him tightly, squeezing my eyes shut.

"What's wrong?" Adam asked, tightening his own grip around me. I shook my head against his chest, but said nothing. I could hear his heart pounding in his chest, his blood rushing through his veins. His chest rising and falling as he breathed, a sound that comforted me like no other.

Daimonas... What's going on? Why did I have those visions? Why is everyone dying? Why is Adam a vampire? I promised him I wouldn't bite him, so who does this?

I wasn't surprised to be met with silence. Daimonas rarely spoke to me. I knew when he was doing something, at least, most of the time. The visions, the telekinetics, something unexplained happens around me. He did have the tendency to chide me or insult me every so often, but that was it. It was like the conscious of a paranoid schizophrenic sometimes, and I hated it.

I wanted to lie there all day, savoring the way Adam felt in my arms, his rippling hard muscles and his long legs intertwined with mine. The steady beating of his perfectly healthy heart, pumping his sweet blood through his veins like the magic in a river. And he was so warm, so very warm.

And I felt cold...

Thump.

My eyes flashed open and I jerked upright on my hands and knees over Adam at the door before looking at Adam, his eyes widening for a split second before we both cursed. I scrambled off him and snatched up my pants, pulling them on as Adam tried to grab for his pants under the sofa.

"Who do you think it is?" I hissed, tugging my shirt on over my head as I went to the Kleenex box on the coffee table. Adam scowled as he tore his jeans on, fumbling with the zipper.

"Don't know, just really hope it's not your mom or Vlad. That guy, I swear he can read minds."

"I wouldn't doubt that for a second."