«09» That's really shitty

.Jimin.

The whole two hours of the movie were silent as he assumed it would be. No one said a word and Jungkook had fallen back a little, leaning mostly on Hoseok now who seemed to not mind. Jimin kept glancing over to Namjoon to see his facial expression change when he was trying to figure out what was happening. He found this cute but only got caught for starting a handful of times but it wasn't like Namjoon minded at all. The movie felt like it was over in a blink of an eye, all of a sudden the ending credits were scrolling across the scream making everyone grow and someone ran to turn on the lights.

They usually have a discussion about the movie because they all stayed silent for 2 hours and had a lot to say about it. It was just the fact of someone starting the conversation or even where to begin it. Hoseok went right on his phone gasping almost right away when he saw a news article pop up on his page. He smirked and looked over to Jimin giving him a look that the younger one didn't really understand.

« Have you been looking up the meanings to every small piece of this movie? You know it's better to figure things out for yourself. » Seokjin said with a little bit of annoyance, Hoseok always did this, looking up meanings to things and acting like he found them himself.

« No, no I wasn't, I swear. » He claims that he is better at watching and enjoying the movie and finding little easter eggs as he watched it. He just wasn't on the topic of the movie at all and he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Something that will force Jimin to explain his past, who he used to hang out with in high school and everything, he finally found it.

« So Jimin, didn't you hear? Jung-Hoon got out of prison this morning. » He let out a laugh as everyone besides Namjoon looked at Jimin in confusion. The room grew silent again as Jimin looked down towards the ground trying to control his heart beat. His vision went distorted as he felt like he was about to pass out right then and there at the mention of his name.

His heart was beating like crazy just from hearing that name and he was starting to breath fast as panic set in. Wondering if it were true because it couldn't have been true there was no way.

« What do you mean? Who's Jung-Hoon. » Jungkook was quick to ask just seeing how that one statement could make Jimin freak out. He could sense it, he was good at sensing things about people and so he could feel that Jimin was freaking out a little.

« Hoseok what did I tell you? Can we just leave this in the past? Why do you insist on doing this to him? » Namjoon was frustrated, well frustrated is an understatement, he was furious that Hoseok just couldn't shut up, he had to bring up the past once again.

« I'm confused who is Jung-Hoon? » Jungkook pressed again but Jimin just shook his head, getting the attention of Hoseok who kept his eyes peeled on the article in front of him.

« Go ahead Jimin, or do you want me to tell them.» This was a nightmare, a horrible nightmare and Jimin wished so bad that he just stayed home. He would much rather be alone in his room right now than hear that name over and over again. Feeling stares from everyone, from 6 people burning holes into his skin. He wanted to explode but a warm hand on his stopped him, he looked over to see Jungkook smiling at him.

God he was so good at making people feel better, he understood this situation was getting serious so he stopped asking who Jung-Hoon was, he didn't even want to know anymore. Not if it was going to make his new friend have a panic attack.

« Didn't you know his twin brother? Weren't you guys besties or was I thinking about someone else. Who am I kidding you two were probably on all kinds of drugs that night. » Hoseok waved off, this was making Jimin's blood boil. He wanted to speak out to say that his information was wrong but he couldn't, so much of what Hoseok thinks he knows is wrong so why not just speak the truth and set things straight.